• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scam scenarios using Bitcoin! Becareful!

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,410 Times in 5,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      Yes, i also don't like people who try to scam other people by taking their money and then run away.
      The people who lost their money are honest people who work hard everyday to earn it.
      So they depen on it to make extra money but the scammers run away.
      Hard to solve this kind of issue without any proper regulations in place. Scammers will always try to find a way to scam others easily knowing its safe for them to do so because of no regulations in place.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), cambiste (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (02-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Hard to solve this kind of issue without any proper regulations in place. Scammers will always try to find a way to scam others easily knowing its safe for them to do so because of no regulations in place.
      Well, since it's hard because there is no regulations, we can do our part by spreading the news with our mouth or in social media. Warn our relatives, neighbors, love ones, family, enemy and the whole community how scammers operates. If we are all careful and well informed no one get scam. Let's start caring for each other...
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), cambiste (02-13-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      scamming is the ultimate price to pay for wanting a system that is supposed to be anonymous and decentralized wihout any regulations. I pity the everyday people who got sucked into this without knowing the full consequences.
      Yes, it's crual but if we investigate why people want anonymous account we will understand that there's something wrong in their activities, and it's a pure money laundering. Bitcoin is going to be regulated which is a good thing I think!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Yes, it's crual but if we investigate why people want anonymous account we will understand that there's something wrong in their activities, and it's a pure money laundering. Bitcoin is going to be regulated which is a good thing I think!
      Regulatory is a good way of getting the price to stabilize and keeping it in check. I hope they will do it soon to help crack down on all the scams and speculations that have been hitting the crypto world.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), cambiste (02-13-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,409 Times in 8,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Governments around the world are only starting to realize just how bad this "people power" currency is lolz
      They should've learn from HYIP-ers who dealt with e-gold in the past
      People power, uncontrolled, spells as "yeay, nobody's gonna catch me so I'll do what I want"
      Those who side with people power, almost always will succumb to the power from the dark side because good people don't have that much power "individually".

10. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), azmassi (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-13-2018), cambiste (02-13-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Governments around the world are only starting to realize just how bad this "people power" currency is lolz
      They should've learn from HYIP-ers who dealt with e-gold in the past
      People power, uncontrolled, spells as "yeay, nobody's gonna catch me so I'll do what I want"
      Those who side with people power, almost always will succumb to the power from the dark side because good people don't have that much power "individually".
      This is bad for people of the world. I think scammers must be catched so they don't do the same again for others.
      This will also fear the other scammers to do scam again if they see others getting catch andpunish.
      If there is too much scammer in the business then everyone will not feel safe doing it.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-13-2018), cambiste (02-19-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      This is bad for people of the world. I think scammers must be catched so they don't do the same again for others.
      This will also fear the other scammers to do scam again if they see others getting catch andpunish.
      If there is too much scammer in the business then everyone will not feel safe doing it.
      that why i support regulation. Without it we cannot deter cheaters and scammers which will spoil any business in the long run if we did not take any action. Pity to all the people who have worked hard to make a saving and got scammed by others due to lack of regulations.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), cambiste (02-19-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,478 Times in 4,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      that why i support regulation. Without it we cannot deter cheaters and scammers which will spoil any business in the long run if we did not take any action. Pity to all the people who have worked hard to make a saving and got scammed by others due to lack of regulations.
      No country or authority can fully control bitcoin, exchangers and icos, but at least they can regulate this market to protect investors from scammers!

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (02-19-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      No country or authority can fully control bitcoin, exchangers and icos, but at least they can regulate this market to protect investors from scammers!
      Your comment is very true mister moderator. I think if someone citizen of the country loss money then the government willnot give it back to them.
      But depend on the country's regulations if the regulation is strong then maybe the scamer when get catched will must pay for the loss even not all.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

cambiste (02-19-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-01-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,409 Times in 8,219 Posts

I read the news and now more and more governments are trying to form some kind of regulation to keep the business going but at the same time restricting the use.
      Like for example the rule for know your client is going to eliminate completely the anonymous nature of bitcoin transaction.
      Also the other rule like anti money laundering is going to keep the bad guys from cleaning the money they get from their criminal activity into good money.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-02-2018), IndicatorMan (03-15-2018), moneygrows (03-01-2018), PongsakornFX (03-02-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast