• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Scam scenarios using Bitcoin! Becareful!

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,492 Times in 5,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      I read the news and now more and more governments are trying to form some kind of regulation to keep the business going but at the same time restricting the use.
      Like for example the rule for know your client is going to eliminate completely the anonymous nature of bitcoin transaction.
      Also the other rule like anti money laundering is going to keep the bad guys from cleaning the money they get from their criminal activity into good money.
      Its funny when i hear people keep insisting that bitcoin is anonymous. How can it be anonymous when it is a public ledger?

As long as we know who owns the receiving wallet, we can trace the transaction back all the way to the sending wallet. Thats how FBI managed to confiscate BTC belongs to thesilkroad before and other organizations that they have cracked.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (03-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      I read the news and now more and more governments are trying to form some kind of regulation to keep the business going but at the same time restricting the use.
      Like for example the rule for know your client is going to eliminate completely the anonymous nature of bitcoin transaction.
      Also the other rule like anti money laundering is going to keep the bad guys from cleaning the money they get from their criminal activity into good money.
      Anonymity and money laundering made bitcoin very interesting and attractive, and made it very expensive. If these two things aren't available in bitcoin anymore, we can see bitcoin collapsing.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-02-2018), PongsakornFX (03-02-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Its funny when i hear people keep insisting that bitcoin is anonymous. How can it be anonymous when it is a public ledger?

As long as we know who owns the receiving wallet, we can trace the transaction back all the way to the sending wallet. Thats how FBI managed to confiscate BTC belongs to thesilkroad before and other organizations that they have cracked.
      Mister moneygrow moderator know a lot about this bitcoin matter. I actually don't know that much and from what you wrote you have a lot of experience with it.
      Also I think there is no way to eliminate the domination of fiat currency and those behind it. I read that the actual goal of bitcoin is to give freedom and break the dominance of bank and financial institutions but nowadays they are the ones with big money behind the surge of the bitcoin prices and other alt coins. This is really ironic.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (03-02-2018)

7. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post

Halo moderator moneygrows, what s it's mean the public ledget? and what can do to see the publc ledger?
      Im confuse wit your comment because I don't understand techniques for trading in bitcoin market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4