• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 74)

Hybrid View

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD (part 74)

Greetings everyone! As for today, the EUR/USD pair resumed trading below the major weekly resistance near the weekly pivot at 1.8873. While the main target of sales can be found at MA 190 (red). It is important to focus more on the significant levels 1.18230; 1.18080 which are the trading range for this day.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (12-21-2017), Derryk Murrel (12-12-2017), Georgina Henderson (12-06-2017), Isabella Lee (12-14-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Top line: this is the extreme line and price is far form it copared to the other two lines.
      Mid lne: this is the mid line and price is near to it copmared to other two line.
      Low line: the lowest lline and price is not that far compared to other two lines.

Conclusion: price is now between the mid line and low line so if price can break mid line there is chance market will go up if price go down then might break out from the channel and go faster.

Condition to enter with buy order: enter the market if price close with strong candle above the low mid line for short term trading opportunity.
      Condition to enter with sell order: enter the market if price close with strong candle below the low line.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,087 Times in 529 Posts

We would buy the pair and our coming target would be 1.191, market sentiment is to buy the pair.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The key resistance level is 1.1875 .
      The target level of support is 1.1711 . As expected yesterday, the price of this pair went down, pushing away from the key resistance level 1.1875, but the goal is still far away. In my opinion today, the decline will continue and the target on the decline is still the support level at 1.1711.
      Name:  Forex (11).png
Views: 38
Size:  70.5 KB

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

Name:  eurusddec6.png
Views: 39
Size:  86.5 KB
      eurusd nearing 1.1750 level where this important 200 ma moving average line stands and i think that is the level i will try to buy. now i am careful because notice rsi is below 50 level for some time and moving lower so also trendline is broken and this pair is correcting lower now.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price did come down piercing through the zone below yesterday's marked zone and it quickly bounced off from it. Currently the price is around the previous zone that was able to hold price.

So the scenarios for today is price will break the immediate level below to another zone below it and then bounce from it as seen from the violet lines. The other scenario is price will go down even further and then hit that zone and bounce from it to the zone above it as marked by the black lines.
      Price is currently down from yesterday's up and down movements but the move down was not that much compared to yesterday's lowest point.

So currently the scenarios we have at hand is price will come down 2 zones from where the price is currently at as marked by the violet lines and the other scenario is that the price will go strong to the zone far below the current price as shown by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To the north, we are not allowed a spike on the M5 from the 1st number that would have to be pushed into one candle spire on the M5, so I'm waiting for a rollback on the N4 to MA 190, this level is 1.174 until the price goes to AI 190, but there will be no North here the price will go up, if the price stops 2-3 candles at MA 190, before I wait for the northern movement.

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Top Medium Blue line: now this area is very far from current price
      Bottom Medium Blue line: price already broke this line
      Top Yellow line: this area is also still far from running price
      Bottom Yellow line: price is still moving around this area

Conclusion: price is moving down since several days ago and the potential entries you can look by the arrows. Close below bottom yellow line could mean sell but if we see the longer term D1 chart then it is possible that the price will form a wedge and then go up more.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  EURUSD Daily Chart.png
Views: 36
Size:  27.3 KB

I notice the price pattern formed a V line up there, when that certain pattern occurs most of the time the price will rise. The current price of EURUSD is at 1.1796 level. The bears are currently laughing their way all the way to the bank, but they may not able to bring the price further down because the Bulls can take part in the game anytime soon by taking the reign from the bears and push it all the way up towards 1.1845 area sooner or later. If for some reason the bears wont surrender yet, they can bring the price down to a spike all the way towards 1.1745 area.
      No Guts No Glory!

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 12/7/2017 The EUR/USD currency pair trades under pressure

The EUR/USD currency pair trades under pressure and moves lower in a downward trend. I assumed the price will try to reach the 1.1720 region. Within this zone, the price can still drive to the upward small correction and if this happens, it will open an opportunity to deal in selling this instrument. Moreover, the MACD (moving average convergence divergence) indicator is positioned on the H4 of the sales zone. The current trend is downward, so selling this pair is the priority.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (12-21-2017), Derryk Murrel (12-12-2017), Georgina Henderson (12-19-2017), Isabella Lee (12-14-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast