• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 74)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,935 Times in 6,518 Posts

My daily analysis on the EUR/ USD currency pairs.
      We need to know the signal of uptrend are strong at the first week in early 2018.
      Yesterday, highest price moved at 1.2080 this is really impressing, the resistance level has been touch so easy.
      The US will released PMI's Final Manufacturing data this afternoon. When the European market opens, prices will move with low to moderate volatility.

Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="">Ōīšåźń ļīšņąė</a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings. I did not have time to celebrate until my friend wrote to comment on the situation. I looked at the market and already my heart was stuck: such a beautiful trend without me And why did not leave the position with the market for the weekend - for me there is still a mystery. EURUSD, apparently, decided to still confidently gain a foothold above 1.20 in the next few months. Open interest is 501,262 contracts. Such NEVER was on the eurodollar. We broke through the resistance zone (on globex: 1995-2070, forex: 1940-2015, which is highlighted in blue on the first figure, and while we are boldly trading above.) The breakdown passed without resistance, so for now, below 1940 at Forex, I am this week's euro (and this month) I do not expect.
      The sellers left on last Thursday, Friday and today all on purchases on the delta. In the second figure, I highlighted the shopping area today, January 2. Very large transactions have gone by. Of course, we can regard them as sellers' stops, but so far we will not do it. I put an alert on 2100 and 2130 on globex (2045 and 2075 **): today this is a priority zone. Below may not be allowed, but higher to go - quite Thus: the search for purchases for today from 2045 to 2075, it is quite possible and higher. Stop under the opening

Thanks  

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to marineth for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bulls are still much stronger like we have seen since last two weeks, the pair will continue its movement towards north if it fails to do so then we will see pull back where we would take our buy trade, our stop loss should be under the support lvl 2 and take profit should be the day open high.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-03-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings!
      What can stop the growth of the euro?
      The answer is simple - nothing!
      The character of the movement is one-on-one, what was in the summer, as then the Central Bank was pushing the bulls, and now without letting the main below 1.17, made it clear that we need the northern distances.
      How far?
      The month is closed in bulls, which supports the growth of levels, which call for quotes at 1.2280 - 1.23. This is the first target level for the month, and the second one generally went into space and is located in the range 1.36 - 1.37.
      Of course, the month is big and a lot can change, but at the moment, many tools point to growth. These signals can be canceled only after the month close below 1.1620 -40, which will draw a double top and targets below 1.10.
      The week indicates a swing, the main resistance range barricaded between 1.2090 - 1.2120. Here, everything is so smooth, there is a diver, there is a secondary resistance at 1.2040 - 60, but with such bullish hysteria, it becomes an easy hint. The main movement is to jump!
      The day worked out its goals, everything that can be bought up, overgrown by divers and this can provoke some relaxation. The key word is it can!
      If we take the schedule, then the small GIP with the head from the two bases has already been fulfilled, but the large, sweeping GIP has only been formalized and the targets along it coincide with the levels in the month (1.23).
      N4 left 10 points and the top line of the channel will be tested, maybe this will help the bears, but the range 1.2040 - 60 is too secondary, so without a kickback more than 60p (stock noise) is not included.
      What to do? We suggest waiting, waiting for a rollback on H4, no matter from what level and from which point, it is important that the rollback and closing of the H4 be more than 60 points from the haya. According to our long-term observations, the first signals for stop and correction occur after closing H4 outside the value of 60 p (4-digit), only then you can search for the first sales.
      We do not observe the main levels of purchases, we continue to insist that growth is too much for ears, the market is thin, real money gets drunk, which means that bullish sentiments can collapse at any moment. Secondary levels of purchases are located on the lower channel line (H4 1.1950 - 70).
      Profit!
      Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to alexthedefender04 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely will become famous soon enough Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD Pair: January 3, 2018

As shown in the H4 chart, the EUR/USD currency pair trades in a tight range between 1.2040-1.2060 and follows the consolidation in the market. An upward movement to the 1.2060 level will reach further the 1.2080-1.2100 area, while a downward movement near 1.2040 will enter the zones of 1.2020-1.1980. On the other hand, the daily, weekly and monthly charts indicate a bullish sentiment which means buying on a rollback is preferred. This could also reflect the D1 chart.
      Attached Images  
      Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  EURUSD H4 chart.png
Views: 4
Size:  18.3 KB

EURUSD pair really fly high, however the weakness is started to take effect, from reaching the highest 1.2060 area, it tumbles down and currently at 1.2028 level. A correction may likely to happen, I expect the price to fall down towards 1.2000 level and 1.1995 and 1.1980 area. The 3 red lines can be a power bears area.
      No Guts No Glory!

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-03-2018), patrech (01-03-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 765 Posts

EUR / USD on the hourly chart is in the correction phase. As a trading strategy based on forex technical analysis today you can look for buy signal if confirmation is found buy signal in the range 1.20253 - 1.20462 with potential target up to the range 1.20591 - 1.20799. However be careful if support at 1.20253 breaks because it will turn the intraday bias to bearish and potentially will push euro up to the range 1.20124 - 1.19916.
      Attached Images  
      Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  eurusd 3.1.png
Views: 33
Size:  81.8 KB
      eurusd rsi now coming down from 70 level and this can suggest that 1.2070 level reach was a resistance for short period for eurusd. but now move down to 50 rsi level can be interesting because that can be support due fact price is above 200 ma moving average and in strong rising trend.
      Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,935 Times in 6,518 Posts

Daily analysis on the currency pair of EUR/ USD.
      Yesterday the highest price was recorded at 1.2080 and the pair is again volatile until the current price is 1.2005. Counted deep enough up to 75 pips in a day.
      If the price moved break the price 1.2000 then it would be more deep to down.

Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

Thanks  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-04-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-04-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bulls are still strong, and we see pull back yesterday but price fail to climb back so hopefully it will touch or break yesterday open/ high

Thanks  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (01-04-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast