• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 74)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bulls seems to be weak but still there, we have seen a drop of EUR since Friday. Since then price made a new low after opening. Hopefully today will see some rise of 50 to 100 pips.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The index is on 51% of EURUSD. The remaining 49% is the pound, the Canadian, the Swiss, the yen, in my opinion. Too lazy to look. The point is that the index is cleaner delta and volume, since there are almost no stock exchange items on it. How many times on the index I saw large infusions - they always worked exactly the way they see it. On euro the same delta strongly limps: not always, but often.
      If we talk about liquidity, then the hourly turnover of more than 7 thousand on the index in this contract was not fixed. If you draw parallels, then on eurodollar a similar turnover - 60-70 thousand, maybe even 80-90 thousand per hour (last week the maximum was slightly more than 30 thousand per hour). While the money was flooded on the index, nothing significant was on the eurik, except for the breakdown of a very important level (1940 on Forex), which I did not write about last week. This level is the bottom of the old resistance and we have knocked it down. On the other hand, again last week I wrote a lot, the euro was maximally opened at the very top of the position and there was an overshooting delta in the villages. After consolidation in current levels (and liquidity on the index for me is a confirmation) - you can safely sell.

As for transactions on different instruments - it's not for me. I'm a fan of the euro, the rest (except the pound) - do not look at all. If the dollar strengthens, then it's reasonable to sell everything. Here the master is already a master.
      Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to marineth for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Isabella Lee will become famous soon enough Isabella Lee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default January 10, 2018: EUR/USD Pair

The daily level of the EUR/USD pair intraday can be found at the level of 1.1941. The support of the pair are the levels 1.1909, 1.1880, 1.1848, while the resistance are the regions 1.1970, 1.2002, 1.2031. According to some trading forecasts, it is not recommended to trade a lot today and we will check again the market tomorrow.
      Attached Images  
      Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Isabella Lee for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen, I can not leave this information for tomorrow. [B] Opened the dollar index (in it the share of the euro is 51%) and saw a terrible distortion of buyers. [/ B] The last time such a bias pushed EURUSD three figures down. And it happened just at the breakdown of 1940 on Forex (remember, I wrote that this is the edge for purchases?). Thus, the bays are exactly pushed into the long box and we are working from this week's sale of 100%. Also, look at d1 in your terminals. For about a year, there have not been three consecutive normal sessions in villages. And here - obviously smells like a pulse. On the EURUSD levels, the outlook is tomorrow. If the calculation is correct, then we are unlikely to go above 1961-1978. And we can and from the current tumble tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (1 session of a respite to expect quite reasonably). In general, I warned. A warning, then armed. [B] PS. Of course, this can be regarded as fixes on the shorts of the index, but it is hard to believe. In addition, the turnover on the index for that hour 7819 (delta +5149, ie bought everything). And this is at a normal average turnover of about 1-1.5 thousand per hour. [/ B]
      Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to marineth for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bears were able to overcome the level of 1.1960, which is now the first nearest resistance for the pair. We can assume that the pair played the first five-ply in the bottom. For today, strong support is at 1.1900, so I expect the flat in the area of ​​1.1960-1900 with the subsequent departure to the bottom.

Thanks  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Anton Leewon for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-11-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Adaa083 has a spectacular aura about Adaa083 has a spectacular aura about Adaa083 has a spectacular aura about Adaa083's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Sudden uptrend of the pair

I did not anticipate a sudden upward movement of the pair. In just a brief moment, the price moved towards the profit level. It was successfully closed and allows selling the euro from this level. I intend to close the purchase when the price reached the resistance level at 1.20000 then close the sale and re-open a new purchase. Primarily, I aim for the target level of 1.19300. If possible, it is ideal to buy the pair and close the profit at 1.20900.

Name:  1.10.18aa.png
Views: 10
Size:  304.8 KB

Name:  1.10.18ab.png
Size:  230.4 KB
      Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Adaa083 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-11-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      Attachment 73256
      eurusd now at the level of important move. rsi now sit at 30 level and also eurusd at 1.1930 level i talk about yesterday that is important movement drive for this pair. if rsi break 30 level and price move lower i think we can see big move down on eurusd and i would sell this pair. if price rise now, see rsi 50 and if it go above it, buy this pair again because price is above 200 ma moving average.
      Name:  eurusd 10.1.png
Size:  64.2 KB
      price has moved up after talking yesterday this level is strong. rsi also goes now jsut above 50 level so i hope this pair can continue to 1.2080 level again. 1.1933 level was strong support and also rsi touch 30 level gave the signal it is indeed and the trend move higher may continue now.
      Thanks  

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-11-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price went down during yesterday trading day but it's not as strong as expected and currently price is stuck in a small box pattern.

Price can go up to the nearest level and the from there it will drop strong just as described by the black lines.
      Or it might go immediately down with a strong force and then bounce off from that level as can be seen from the violet lines.
      After moving slowly upward yesterday the bulls decided to push the price back up again in a single stroke but the bounce back from it.

From there one scenario would be for price to go up strong and then retrace from there as can be seen by the violet lines or it could also be that the price will drop down to the level below and bounce afterward as marked by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.
      Thanks  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-11-2018), PongsakornFX (01-11-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,897 Times in 6,507 Posts

Daily analysis on the currency pair of EUR/ USD.
      This week's the price will volatile between 1.1900 - 1.2000
      It will be confusing for us to analysis these currency pairs because there is no strong signal where the market price will move.
      Today's i prefer to wait signal down if the price back to 1.1900

Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-11-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-11-2018), PongsakornFX (01-11-2018)

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday Bulls shown their power and due to that bullish trend is still there and we will see some more movement towards north. Dollar is weak

Thanks  

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast