• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The adventure starts now! - Trading Journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,085 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hala-Madrid View Post
      Your divergence trading method is correct bro ,i used to trade like this unfortunately most of the time i fail at choosing the perfect entry point,and i endup losing money for example: your looking at bearish trend and you found a divergence you ll think that the trend is weakening and its time for the bulls to take over, in reality the price goes up just to do a small correction and go down again, trading against the main direction of the trend is very risky , i prefer trading in smaller ones 15mn 1h and stick with the main direction.
      example :

Nice reply my friend, and through this, i hope you will have to change some trading deals, or what do you think? If you really want to enjoy the divergence, just make use of the higher time frames only. With what i had read about your trading journal, i know that you are doing the right thing in the market, it might only need a small adjustment for it to be almost perfect.

2. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,164 Times in 1,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Nice reply my friend, and through this, i hope you will have to change some trading deals, or what do you think? If you really want to enjoy the divergence, just make use of the higher time frames only. With what i had read about your trading journal, i know that you are doing the right thing in the market, it might only need a small adjustment for it to be almost perfect.
      Here are again with the higher time frames myth, divergence can be traded even on the one minute mate, you only have to be sure it is in consonants with the higher time frame that is all, anyone can enjoy this strategy, dedication and attention to detail is what matters in the general sense of it.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1667.08 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Certainly you seem to know how to things work in technical analysis, trends, levels. Let's see how you will apply this during live action I hope you do well and can't wait to see how you will take your entries. Getting a trend and a level is easy but choosing the one with the highest rate of success is a game of experience.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser - My Blog: Soldier

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4