• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 176 179 180 181
    Results 1,801 to 1,807 of 1807

Thread: 786pk's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,053 Times in 463 Posts

Default Re: 9TH Payment Proof!

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders

I wanna share with you my 9th Payment Proof after a long time because I almost loss 60$ due to the unexpected move of the dollar in last month. This week is also a confusing week due to political issues. I hope that from next week market behaves normal and we earn some profit from it.

This time Insta take 7 days in give me my payment don't know why?
      wow, congratulation to you upon the payment of your withdrawal, you are kinda right, this week has been a it tricky due to the political event surrounding most of the currency, due to this many loss their capital along the way.
      i think we will experience a calm market next week

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hayzee19 For This Useful Post:

talin (11-10-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

Backy will become famous soon enough Backy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders

I wanna share with you my 9th Payment Proof after a long time because I almost loss 60$ due to the unexpected move of the dollar in last month. This week is also a confusing week due to political issues. I hope that from next week market behaves normal and we earn some profit from it.

Yes i agree this week is very confusing for all traders but now end and hope next week is going good and i am very happy to see your withdraw and hope next week also earn good.

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Backy For This Useful Post:

talin (11-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,587 Times in 593 Posts

Hi traders

Congratulation mate. even you have make a loss before, you already manage to make comeback and recover the loss and now you have make a withdraw for the rest. I think Instaforex have make a late process must be about that last week huge bonus issues that bring misfortune to them too. I wish this issue now all clear because today i have being mention by friend that their posting bonus for week 44 have been deduct without any notices. i also dont know why. But i hope it not happen to you and me too. Anyways have a good rest this weekend mate
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blackberry10 For This Useful Post:

talin (11-10-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

leone will become famous soon enough leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders

congratulion on your withdrawal, i heard from many members that instaforex paying payment instantly then why did you received very late?
      im SAd about your loss and yeah this week was very dangerous because of unexpected fundamental effect and i belive many traders lost their money in this week
      good luck for next week and im also excited about bonus because im new here

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to leone For This Useful Post:

talin (11-10-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,636 Times in 955 Posts

Hi traders

Congratulation for your withdraw. You said instaforex take more than 7 days for complete your withdraw. But I am not agree with you. Because my last two withdraw have complete just 16h. So I think there are other problem you take long time. After all instaforex payment system are so fast now because it have update. I also show after get loss you can makes profit I hope it's will be continue in next week. Best of good trading.

Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to newdream365 For This Useful Post:

talin (11-10-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

talin will become famous soon enough talin will become famous soon enough talin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders

Good morning my dear brother first congratulation for the profit and access to your SKL account really it was a hard week again last month, it was unexpected fluctuations for the dollar, and I wish you luck next week.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders

Losing money is always very painful for trade but it is a part of business. I think if trader have good determinations and they have good focus then they can easily over their trading problem and doing well.
      Yes your are right for US election market is unstable. It is very hard to predict the market right direction. But when trader use higher time frame for their analysis that will give good signal for them to enter the market.
      Dont worry for your lose try to learn from it and be confident and patient success will come.%
      Last edited by Yarmouk; 11-10-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 176 179 180 181