• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ABCD+Divergence+Pivot+Trend-lines Channel Major Pairs (H1,H4 ,D1) Technical Analysis

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,643 Times in 728 Posts

Cool ABCD+Divergence+Pivot+Trend-lines Channel Major Pairs (H1,H4 ,D1) Technical Analysis

I start this new thread for posting a daily pivot point levels of EU and try to give you Price action analysis if i found some nice setup. Tools included in my strategy are

1) Pivot Point Levels (S=Support R=Resistance)
      2) Trend-lines
      3) Moving average indicator value=50
      4) RSI indicator (13 apply to close)
      5) Bollinger Band indicator (period=34 deviation 2.5 apply to close)

Time frames i prefer to trade H1, H4 AND D1

Pivot points in Forex are calculated to determine levels in which the sentiment of the market could change from "bullish" to "bearish"(an average of significant prices (high, low, close))

If you want to calculate Pivot points yourself then you can search the complete process on internet i can't explain it here.I only post Daily PP levels here and i think you didn't want to waste your time in lengthy process of calculating it when you got a direct solution here

I will try my best to post Levels before the start of European session so you can take a full advantage of it

Here are PP Levels of Monday:
      S1= 1.17360
      S2= 1.17000
      S3= 1.16690
      R1= 1.18020
      R2= 1.18320
      R3= 1.18680
      It seems like EU Hits the R1(because it almost near to hit the H4 Trendline see in pic below) and then moves in downward direction at S2 or atleast S1
      Attached Images  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,081 Times in 742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      I start this new thread for posting a daily pivot point levels of EU and try to give you Price action analysis if i found some nice setup. Tools included in my strategy are

1) Pivot Point Levels (S=Support R=Resistance)
      2) Trend-lines
      3) Moving average indicator value=50
      4) RSI indicator (13 apply to close)
      5) Bollinger Band indicator (period=34 deviation 2.5 apply to close)

Time frames i prefer to trade H1, H4 AND D1

Pivot points in Forex are calculated to determine levels in which the sentiment of the market could change from "bullish" to "bearish"(an average of significant prices (high, low, close))

If you want to calculate Pivot points yourself then you can search the complete process on internet i can't explain it here.I only post Daily PP levels here and i think you didn't want to waste your time in lengthy process of calculating it when you got a direct solution here

I will try my best to post Levels before the start of European session so you can take a full advantage of it

Here are PP Levels of Monday:
      S1= 1.17360
      S2= 1.17000
      S3= 1.16690
      R1= 1.18020
      R2= 1.18320
      R3= 1.18680
      It seems like EU Hits the R1(because it almost near to hit the H4 Trendline see in pic below) and then moves in downward direction at S2 or atleast S1
      You have started on the right path mate and this is great to see as you have as well chosen two of the great technical indicators employed for smooth and non noisy chart display. Do you also make use of the weekly and monthly pivot points calculations? I wish you a success trading journal and welcome mate.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bigearners (03-26-2018), dzin4aans (12-11-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Thumbs down EU HITS THE DAILY R1 AND NOW DROPPING

Hi Traders Eur/usd hits the R1 and i think now its move in the downward direction because their also exist a very strong H4 trend-line resistance as you see it in above screenshot i attached earlier and if you see the current H4 candle it makes a dodge their which shows that people have interest in selling the Eur against usd so lets see what happens

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-11-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (12-13-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      690.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi mate, Welcome to the trading journal area. One more trading journal to learn from. According to me using support and resistance is one of the simplest way to make nice profit. I wish you all the best and success in your trading and trading journal. I hope i can learn from your journal.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to nilvayi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-11-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by nilvayi View Post
      Hi mate, Welcome to the trading journal area. One more trading journal to learn from. According to me using support and resistance is one of the simplest way to make nice profit. I wish you all the best and success in your trading and trading journal. I hope i can learn from your journal.
      Thanks nilvayi for a positive support/comment i will try my best to post a profitable analysis so all of us can earn some nice stuff from forex market and your views about support and resistance is right forex market respect pivot point levels very much

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      You have started on the right path mate and this is great to see as you have as well chosen two of the great technical indicators employed for smooth and non noisy chart display. Do you also make use of the weekly and monthly pivot points calculations? I wish you a success trading journal and welcome mate.
      THANKS fembizz for the inspiring comment post regarding my journal.Now i see that Eur/usd facing a very strong resistance at the R1 PP Level because from last 8 hours it try to break it but it can't succeed in it(having a many dodge candles in H1 Time-frame) .So it show that it go bearish in next 24 hours let see what happens

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Hi freinds i want to share with you the latest update regarding EU.Nowi see that Eur/usdfacing a very strong resistance at the R1 PP Level because from last 8 hours it try to break it but it can't succeed in it(having a many dodge candles in H1 Time-frame) so it show that it go bearish in next 24 hours let see what happens
      Attached Images    

9. The following 9 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-11-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), NikitaBelle (12-12-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018), Unregistered (3), zahidmehmood (12-13-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,956 Times in 4,805 Posts

Welcome to trading journal 786pk
      You are a new member here but its a very smart and wise choice to join this amazing section
      Are you going to trade just eur/usd?

Also regarding attaching your pictures into posts - please use the .PNG format for pictures, then they will show up in the posts Let me know if you need any help regarding this.

All in all, good luck to your trading journal and the real journey of a trader starts here on MT5 Forum, here on Trading Journal section

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

FlyingShark (12-12-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018), Sixteen (12-12-2017), zahidmehmood (12-13-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hi friends As i said yesterday EU hit the S1 level from R1 and still looks bearish here are Tuesday PP Levels
      S1=1.17650 S2=1.17380 S3=1.17150
      R1=1.18140 R2=1.18370 R3=1.18640
      Currently market moves in bullish direction little bit after hitting the S1 PP Level but for a long term its looks bearish because bullish candles are of very small size and their closing are also dodge so it looks that EU Hit the S2 PP Level in next 24 hours!

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018), Sixteen (12-12-2017), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (12-13-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3636.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,880 Times in 873 Posts

Hi friends As i said yesterday EU hit the S1 level from R1 and still looks bearish here are Tuesday PP Levels
      Currently market moves in bullish direction little bit after hitting the S1 PP Level but for a long term its looks bearish because bullish candles are of very small size and their closing are also dodge so it looks that EU Hit the S2 PP Level in next 24 hours!
      I want to welcome you to this journal section and hopefully you will enjoy your trade and discuss more on them for a better experience. As regard to the eur/usd, it formed a pin bar in the D1 time frame yesterday which could signal a good buy in the long term. I am watching closely to it and could be in my list of my trade.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      931.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 579 Posts

I think you need to calculate the pivot point level itself and introduce it to your ttrading process, it's very important level than the others S1, R2,..., the pivot point level can provide you accurate information on how to initialise your trade, the other levels come next after you already opened your position.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017)

18. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,644 Times in 503 Posts

Welcome mate and congrats on starting your journal.
      Pivots are a quite good strategy on their own but when combined especially with some of the direction indicators you mention then you got a decent system to experiment with and eventually create an edge to be a winner. I have worked pivots in the past and they were pretty accurate but since my style of trading has changed a bit so I stopped using them. I hope you can continue to build and grow your account and strategy.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-12-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast