• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 129 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70 71 72 75 ... LastLast

Thread: 786pk's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,561 Times in 666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Audusd and gbpusd tends to form the same candle stick pattern for three weeks now bearing all through but in the coming week they might go different direction because gbp is still weak and its next possible direction is very uncertain but for audusd I see a pullback forming as price could not break pass the support on 0.7500.
      It is not audusd and gbpusd alone that forms the same pattern on the trading, it is all the market that s paired with usd that are losing against usd, that is why they will form the same bullish pattern across the trading board. Even the time that all of them were rising against the usd, they will still cause their chart to be bullish and in the same pattern that is what i see here. I will now be looking at the way i will trade better to be sure that i will make more money with these bearish trade across all the market.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,362 Times in 1,083 Posts

Dollar move the market unexpectedly in last 2 weeks which effects its corresponding pairs also but i hope that now market becomes stable in coming week because NFP is over which creates a lot volatility in market so i found any nice setup bearish on H4 or daily time frame then i will short this pair because weekly time frame shows a dollar weakness!

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Bobby brown (05-06-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (05-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Dollar unexpected move washout many traders accounts in last 14 to 15 days because all those traders who trade based on the technical analysis that they have learned from their mentor would fail due to fundamental movement of US dollar just shoots like a rocket instead of moving in zigzag phase!
      lol it did wash out many traders account but not as much as you think because i was not among,i wasn't so greedy to hold my trade until the fall instead i made profits when the fall started by following the trend.no matter what technical analysis and candle stick pattern is king,only those who knows how to trade them are usually saved from unexpected move in the market.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Lightbulb EJ HAMMER!

Hi traders i wanna share with you my latest EJ trade signal EJ is holding the price on larger time frames trend line along with the bullish divergence + Hammer candle stick pattern on H4 time frame so i trade it with 1:2 RR 50 pips sl and 100 Pips take profit review the image below for details!
      Attached Images  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018), zahidmehmood (05-08-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,819 Times in 3,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby brown View Post
      lol it did wash out many traders account but not as much as you think because i was not among,i wasn't so greedy to hold my trade until the fall instead i made profits when the fall started by following the trend.no matter what technical analysis and candle stick pattern is king,only those who knows how to trade them are usually saved from unexpected move in the market.
      Well, Yes it does wash out many traders account but I think for this to happen it's not really because of the trend but it's down to incompetent of a trader to allow the trade to run that long when it's very obvious that the trend has change. I think the market trend can change against any trader in the market but when this happen we just have to accept the loss on time and move forward.
      Note it's not only the dollars that move the market, pounds has been doing the same for past weeks

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Lightbulb GA Bang Bang!

Hi traders i wanna share with my today's 2nd trade which is GA the confirmations are listed below
      1) On daily time frame GA made a bullish hidden divergence + holding price on Daily trend line
      2) On daily time frame RSI breaks the bollinger band indicates reversal
      3) On H4 GA made a bullish normal divergence along with spinning top candle stick
      4) On H4 GA almost near to break the upper trend line
      For details review the image for updates follow my daily journal's post
      Attached Images  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-07-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (05-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,542 Times in 757 Posts

Hi traders i wanna share with my today's 2nd trade which is GA the confirmations are listed below
      1) On daily time frame GA made a bullish hidden divergence + holding price on Daily trend line
      3) On H4 GA made a bullish normal divergence along with spinning top candle stick
      Dear friend nice setup spotted by you with so many confirmations let see what happened as today is Monday and as per experience this day is considered as trend setter day and if the trend is set as per our analysis then it's more beneficial ad compared to other days. Best of luck for the same.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-08-2018), kanyB1 (05-07-2018), zahidmehmood (05-08-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Traders today is Monday and as we all know that on Monday market can't move so much so it takes time I execute EJ GN and GA trades EJ is in negative while the GA and GN are in positive so i hop e that in coming 24 hours market made a good move and help me in achieving the target that i set hopefully!

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-07-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (05-08-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dollar move the market unexpectedly in last 2 weeks which effects its corresponding pairs also but i hope that now market becomes stable in coming week because NFP is over which creates a lot volatility in market so i found any nice setup bearish on H4 or daily time frame then i will short this pair because weekly time frame shows a dollar weakness!
      There is no sign of the dollar falling from my point of view
      This is USD index on daily chart
      The price is now trying to breach the resistance levels and therefore there is more upside to the dollar
      i can think of selling if the price bounces and closes below the blue zone on the chart

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to minokimo for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-07-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

minokimo you may be right because from start of the week dollar is again showing the strength and EU is also dropping moving towards the 1.17000 level so EU looks remains bearish this week also i prefer to avoid the dollar pairs because i don't have a so much knowledge about fundamental analysis and dollar is moving fundamentally now a days!

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-08-2018), zahidmehmood (05-08-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 129 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70 71 72 75 ... LastLast