• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 73 of 164 FirstFirst ... 68 71 72 73 74 75 78 ... LastLast

Thread: 786pk's trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders

I wanna share with you a update of my EA trades i executed 2 trades on EA (for details review the attached image below) i am lucky that i got enter into the market at right time on both trades and thanks to my mentor who helped me in learning about taking entry on time by the confirmation with the candle stick pattern!
      Wow nice trade bro, you do really enter at the right time on two different cases, I can see that you know exactly what you are doing, so are You still riding the trend or you are Going to take your profit? I guess that's your decision anyway lol. Good luck

Thanks to all for appreciation but my EC analysis goes wrong and i get my stop loss hit so today i am in minus but it's the part of game the pound news today is also done a effect on the Forex market so we need to trade the pound pairs with little extra care
      bonus is also little bit late of previous month
      Sorry for your loss brother, as. You have mentioned Loss is part of thee market and we will have to win some loose its just sport, once we Loose we just have to move on to the next trade. I wish you good luck on your next trade

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,742 Times in 1,164 Posts

Hi traders I wanna share with you my previous day trading results I predict the Gbp/Cad movement regarding news and my prediction becomes True there is a clear sign on almost all the CAD pairs that is going to weak when news comes and they did the same thing
      Yesterday is a very good day for me regarding trading point of view I also received my third payment of 85$ I will post it tomorrow on my journal don't forget to review it
      Attached Images  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-12-2018), kammraz (05-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (05-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Hi traders I wanna share with you my previous day trading results I predict the Gbp/Cad movement regarding news and my prediction becomes True there is a clear sign on almost all the CAD pairs that is going to weak when news comes and they did the same thing
      Yesterday is a very good day for me regarding trading point of view I also received my third payment of 85$ I will post it tomorrow on my journal don't forget to review it
      Another nice shot by you dear 786pk, you are really really doing best your daily achievement updates are so encouraging for all of us. Further congregations for receiving the amount of 85$. Please confirm how much time this payment taken after your withdrawal request.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-13-2018), bappy4x (05-12-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), zahidmehmood (05-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,146 Posts

congrats, mate on your successful withdrawal of $85. though it encourages to know how soon the payment was effected, i believe the good thing is that traders are able to withdraw their profits regularly. good job instaforex does. nice weekend, mate.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-12-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), uduak18 (05-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,876 Times in 1,200 Posts

Hi my dear,
      You have done another great job, one by one you getting successful trading from you and i see it was nice work done that you got 85$ withdrawal, last week i see no one can do trade properly with EURUSD and GBPUSD but you was trading also other pair and you get result and we get lesson from you that when we see that something critical with our favorite pair then we must should turn to other pair.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

786pk (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-13-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

So happy to know that you've received 3rd withdrawal from Instaforex! Don't forget to update the withdrawal thread later with withdrawal screenshot. This can serve to increase other's confidence and making them more motivated to do the same - me included hehe.

Any analysis for the week to come? I need to start paying more attention to your thread

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

786pk (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-13-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Thumbs up 3rd Payment Proof!

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation from all of you and Thanks to Insta Forex for 3rd Consecutive Payment!

Here is my 3rd payment proof i got this in almost 37 hours Thanks to insta forex for give me a chance of trading with a risk free money

I found a very nice 3 weekly trading signals and 4 risky trading signal i will update you about that in coming days so follow my coming journal updates for technical analysis and trading signals
      Attached Images  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

kammraz (05-14-2018), mikehenley (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (05-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation from all of you and Thanks to Insta Forex for 3rd Consecutive Payment!

Here is my 3rd payment proof i got this in almost 37 hours Thanks to insta forex for give me a chance of trading with a risk free money

I found a very nice 3 weekly trading signals and 4 risky trading signal i will update you about that in coming days so follow my coming journal updates for technical analysis and trading signals
      Many congratulations for your payment amounting 85$. However time for receiving this is also good as compared to our other friends on this forum. Further I am also waiting for your trading specially analyzed on weekly time frames.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), zahidmehmood (05-13-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

congratulation on your payment brother, wow 85$ is a good withdrawal, and this will only give you more confident to wanna do better in the market, and dont forget to share with us your finding about the good and bad trading signals you found. i wish you many more profit , this is just a tip, may profit is still coming, just have to stay focus and not to be over confidence

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

yes sonibark this withdraw give me a lot of confidence and now i trade with a more confidence by the way today is Monday and as we all know that on Monday market can't move too much and so far i can't see any nice opportunity for trading i think after the start of European session we see some move in the market

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), zahidmehmood (05-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 73 of 164 FirstFirst ... 68 71 72 73 74 75 78 ... LastLast