• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 74 of 163 FirstFirst ... 69 72 73 74 75 76 79 ... LastLast

Thread: 786pk's trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,323 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Thanks for the kind words and appreciation from all of you and Thanks to Insta Forex for 3rd Consecutive Payment!

Here is my 3rd payment proof i got this in almost 37 hours Thanks to insta forex for give me a chance of trading with a risk free money

I found a very nice 3 weekly trading signals and 4 risky trading signal i will update you about that in coming days so follow my coming journal updates for technical analysis and trading signals
      It's really great accept dear 786pk for you and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and always share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading Journal for us because it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-14-2018), Omoba9ce (05-14-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,955 Times in 1,080 Posts

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation from all of you and Thanks to Insta Forex for 3rd Consecutive Payment!

Here is my 3rd payment proof i got this in almost 37 hours Thanks to insta forex for give me a chance of trading with a risk free money

I found a very nice 3 weekly trading signals and 4 risky trading signal i will update you about that in coming days so follow my coming journal updates for technical analysis and trading signals
      Congratulations bro, steady profit withdrawals is still the number 1 goal here and you are doing pretty well. I'm still waiting for your weekly trading signals (not the risky ones lol) . I hope we all remain in green pips continuously by sharing and analysing ideas.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-15-2018), FlyingShark (05-15-2018), kanyB1 (05-15-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,740 Times in 1,164 Posts

Lightbulb EU H1 Time Frame Hidden DIVERGENCE!

Hi traders

I wanna share with you my technical analysis regarding EU i saw a nice bullish hidden divergence on the H1 time frame in which RSI breaks the bollinger band which indicates the reversal move in upward direction from other analysis EU looks bullish also it's 1:4 risk to reward ratio trade!
      Attached Images  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

Honestly eurusd is looking good on the daily time frame, we are having a pin bar on the daily time frame which can indicate continuation of the bearish trend today, I wouldn't say it's automatically a sell, but buying the pair right now will be too aggressive for me and I wouldn't advice anyone to do that. Wait for More confirmation

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-15-2018), mikehenley (05-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders

I wanna share with you my technical analysis regarding EU i saw a nice bullish hidden divergence on the H1 time frame in which RSI breaks the bollinger band which indicates the reversal move in upward direction from other analysis EU looks bullish also it's 1:4 risk to reward ratio trade!
      i think this pair should be given some time to prove it self, if we must follow the pair to go the bullish direction we should then allow it to cross at least i.20050, i think that will signal a bullish trade tat will be less risky and that will demand some good level of patience and we all know that patience is a strong virtue as a trader and we all need it to succeed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

786pk (05-15-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,289 Posts

Hi traders

Aren't you trading the ABCD pattern? The correction from the upmove on my 1 hour chart has stopped on the 50% fibonacci level and from what I know a right entry is at the 61.8% for an ABCD textbook pattern. Also your target should be near the 1.20600 level, much higher.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

786pk (05-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Well said flying shark i enter into the trade little bit earlier and face a loss i got my stop loss hit and i think that i need to wait for the confirmation from a higher time frame like H4 i place trade on H1 time frame and got trouble and i also don't cross check with fib level thanks flying shark for identifying my mistake regarding my trade

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

FlyingShark (05-15-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (05-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1 View Post
      i think this pair should be given some time to prove it self, if we must follow the pair to go the bullish direction we should then allow it to cross at least i.20050, i think that will signal a bullish trade tat will be less risky and that will demand some good level of patience and we all know that patience is a strong virtue as a trader and we all need it to succeed.
      No doubt about that this pair is testing the patience level despite of its bullish trend is started but this is trying to retest at the level of 1.1850. However with proper analysis and patience we can take advantage from this pair but care and good money management is also required before trading with this pair.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-16-2018), zahidmehmood (05-15-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I bought this pair in 40% Fibonacci level which is a wrong decision because according to the H1 technical analysis it shows that there is a very good chance of reaching out the 61.8 Fibonacci level and then from that point EU made a pull back in the upward direction
      Second thing that I wanna tell you is that there is a no ABCD pattern currently made on the Eur/Usd pair

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-15-2018), FlyingShark (05-15-2018), zahidmehmood (05-15-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Honestly eurusd is looking good on the daily time frame, we are having a pin bar on the daily time frame which can indicate continuation of the bearish trend today, I wouldn't say it's automatically a sell, but buying the pair right now will be too aggressive for me and I wouldn't advice anyone to do that. Wait for More confirmation
      just reqouting myself from my yesterday view, i guess am being right, the pin bar candle it formed on the daily time frame said it all, but unfortunately i wasn't able to trade yesterday, no live account, lol
      Name:  eurusd.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  237.0 KB
      Well said flying shark i enter into the trade little bit earlier and face a loss i got my stop loss hit and i think that i need to wait for the confirmation from a higher time frame like H4 i place trade on H1 time frame and got trouble and i also don't cross check with fib level thanks flying shark for identifying my mistake regarding my trade
      sorry for your loss brother, this is part of the market, some times its bettter to use the higher time frame to make our analysis on the market, with this we will understand the price movement better, hopefully today will be a good day for you,

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 74 of 163 FirstFirst ... 69 72 73 74 75 76 79 ... LastLast