Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Thushara is on a distinguished road Thushara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USDCAD Daily Chart by Pivot levels and Volume Power

USDCAD Daily chart indicating Reversal Candlestick Pattern by pinbar. However Trade Volume is balanced. Sell Traders = 45%, Buy Traders 55%. On the other hand other pairs that related to USD also indicating same position.

To confirm this reversal candlestick pattern we have to wait for close this candle and look about next candle volume power. If it closed below the Weekly pivot point then next point is Weekly Support Level 1 and Fibonacci Level 61.8

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Thushara for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The price spiked high during Friday but it quickly came back down.

Apparent neither side has enough power to draw the price their way but given a strong reason the bulls might pull the price up to challenge the recent spike high as seen from the violet lines. The other scenario would be that price will just go down to the support level below as marked by the black lines.
      The movement in USDCAD is similar to AUDUSD where the market is hesitant to move strong.

So from here we can expect the market to go up to the resistance level above as marked by the violet lines or it can drop strongly to the support level below as described by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In what we have a similar forecast, I have everything determined by the level of 1,2580 and how for me now it is worth selling the pair with a profit to the support level at around 1.2435, because prices will obviously fall, because confidently closed below the resistance level at around 1.2670 and could not gain a foothold above 1.2580, which would again allow the pair to grow to the level of 1.2670, so for now, it's worth to sell and trade on the trend, which is still down on the daily chart.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to alexthedefender04 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pair is in over bought area, we have to be very careful about making decisions because it wont go further more towards north, before going we will see some retracement. If we look at daily time frame we wont found any Sell signal yet. Will wait for few days for further conformations.

Trade Recommendations : Hold

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-13-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the moment on the H4 chart, we can see how it is trading near the resistance level of 1.2584. Indicators now are already hinting at the possibility of buying a pair to the resistance level of 1.2613.

The support levels for today's trading session are 1,2546 and 1,2517.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to marineth For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

usdcad 4h 13.02.png
      usdcad little closer to rsi 50 level and since price above 200 ma moving average i thinik this pair can find support from rsi 50 level and then rally up to 1.27 or 1.28 level. i want to buy it from rsi 50 level and hold until rsi reach 70 level and go above it and close when rsi cross below 70 level.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

High Impact news may turn the situation any time most of the traders think that news will support the Dollar. if it really do then we see the pair move towards north with atleast 100 pips

Trade Recommendations : Buy

---------- Post added 02-15-2018 at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-14-2018 at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      High Impact news may turn the situation any time most of the traders think that news will support the Dollar. if it really do then we see the pair move towards north with atleast 100 pips

Yesterday price climb and touch the resistance level as per prediction but when news appear we see a sharp fall in the price. Today price will fall further more if it shows some retracement then it will sure come to the day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

usdcad 15.02.png
      usdcad move strong yesterday and today move higher but market sell this pair like dollar everywhere. but i think if this pair is above 200 ma moving average it is smart to wait for price to touch 200 ma moving average and rsi 30 level and buy this pair.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post

---------- Post added 02-15-2018 at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-14-2018 at 12:37 PM ----------

Yesterday price climb and touch the resistance level as per prediction but when news appear we see a sharp fall in the price. Today price will fall further more if it shows some retracement then it will sure come to the day open area.

Yesterday price move as per analysis, 1st it show some pull back and came back to day open area. Sellers are still strong and price may fall further more. This is due to weak USD.

18. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

usdcad 16.02.png
      usdcad great setup from 200 ma moving average test pair rise up again. rsi now cross50 level and i think that is strong buying signal and i can purchase usdcad pair. move for rsi to 70 level and above this level will also help usdcad break above 1.26 level and attract more buyer for this pair.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast