• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USD/CAD (part 28)

Price is forming a flag since yesterday and currently price is moving to th edown side and you can check this on the chart...
      You can see that market price is now having a lot of trouble to move up or down and so you see a confusion and hesitate from the market. But it is clear for now that th eprice is inside a big sideways market from the daily time frame.

Thanks  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (6)

3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,039 Times in 462 Posts

Name:  usdcad 12.12.png
Views: 41
Size:  73.7 KB
      notice this move down to rsi 50 level and also price went lower closer to 200 ma moving average but then suddenly moved up. now pair is moving to 1.29 level sharply and this is important movement in usdcad pair because rsi also closer to 70 level and if it go past it then consider usdcad moving to 1.30 level and more.

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price moved sideways since yesterday and create a very tight box pattern and price is still moving sideways in a smaller candles.

The scenario for today is price might breakout soon to the level above and then create a small retracement as shown by the violet line or price might go down and then bounce off from there like in black lines.
      Yesterday price did move down but not as much as the black line showed on yesterday's prediction and currently the price already higher than 2 days in a row.

The small box patter is still in play so we can expect a breakout soon and the scenario is price will go down to the level below and then bounce off from it while the other scenario is price will jump even higher and then retrace a little bit just like the violet lines showed.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,082 Times in 542 Posts

Market looks flat today but over all traders are interested to buy the pair will see they key level for turning points and concentrate only on buy orders.

Check out the key levels to make buy deal only

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Price is still moving inside of the general trend which is going down and price can't go outside of it yet. Today might be different and price might go strong up or down. Price is nearing the up trend line so maybe it will go up and according to the daily time frame there is a chance also for price to make strong move if not today then tomorrow.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,039 Times in 462 Posts

Name:  usdcad 13,12.png
Views: 38
Size:  72.4 KB
      price sit in range and rsi touches 50 level. we can find similar setup few weeks ago where price didnt go up much and rsi was flat and then price moved sharply up. now a move down to 200 ma moving average together with move to 50 level rsi again will be significant and i will monitor that to maybe open long order.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Yesterday price did move down but not as much as the black line showed on yesterday's prediction and currently the price already higher than 2 days in a row.

The small box patter is still in play so we can expect a breakout soon and the scenario is price will go down to the level below and then bounce off from it while the other scenario is price will jump even higher and then retrace a little bit just like the violet lines showed.
      Price moved down yesterday but not as strong as expected and it bounced off a little bit from the support area and price currently is moving around that zone.

Price might go down continuing yesterday's momentum from the current level and then it might bounce from it as marked by the black lines or it might also go up breaking all the highs that are visible on the chart and then bounce from there according to the violet lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Price is now more lower than the low boundary for the box pattern and the blue line for up trend is approaching to hit the price.
      A break to the downside will sign that price still follow the big box pattern that is also can be see from the daily time frame. However, if price bounce up from the blue line then there is chance for price to go and break the big box formation. But if we see the daily time frame we know that we must need a confirmation.

Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,082 Times in 542 Posts

According to the Canadian dollar, it seems that we ended up in a "traffic jam", which has already lasted quite a long time - we can not get anywhere above 1.2900 or below 1.2800. If we break through 1.2900 - we fly into space, if we break through 1.2800 - let's "pump the juice from dinosaurs" (oil) deep into the depths. In general, it is unlikely that this year we will leave for these two levels: 1.2900 and 1.2700.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Scalping Analysis USD / CAD December 14, 2017

Technical analysis of USD / CAD currency through zigzag indicator approach and candle data pattern. What kind of steps can be taken to get the optimal profit today? Consider some of the points presented as follows:
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      1. Congratulations on the profit derived from the scalping analysis rules USD / CAD December 13, 2017 yesterday, the area sell 1.28842 which in the end seller camp is able to bring back the price on the sideway area daily.
      2. Broadly speaking, the overall movement is currently within the sideway corridor. If looking from the point of view of the candle pattern that still forms the sideway area, the choice of execution strategy for today is sell.
      3. For execution buy should be done when the price is in the range 1.27804 or 1.27646 with the consequence stop lost in the range 1.27487. If it turns out the price down and penetrate the SL, then do the execution back that is sell at the price 1.27487 or 1.27646 with SL in the range 1.27804.
      4. Taking profit is recommended only 5-15pips. If you want to get more recommended withdrawal SL on plus points.
      5. Some other indications made with broken lines and arrows can be seen in the picture above.
      6. Always be alert, watch, and follow the flow of any price movements that occur. Use good lot management.

Thanks  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast