• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

Hybrid View

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USD/CAD (part 28)

Price is forming a flag since yesterday and currently price is moving to th edown side and you can check this on the chart...
      You can see that market price is now having a lot of trouble to move up or down and so you see a confusion and hesitate from the market. But it is clear for now that th eprice is inside a big sideways market from the daily time frame.

Thanks  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 443 Posts

Name:  usdcad 12.12.png
Views: 37
Size:  73.7 KB
      notice this move down to rsi 50 level and also price went lower closer to 200 ma moving average but then suddenly moved up. now pair is moving to 1.29 level sharply and this is important movement in usdcad pair because rsi also closer to 70 level and if it go past it then consider usdcad moving to 1.30 level and more.

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price moved sideways since yesterday and create a very tight box pattern and price is still moving sideways in a smaller candles.

The scenario for today is price might breakout soon to the level above and then create a small retracement as shown by the violet line or price might go down and then bounce off from there like in black lines.
      Yesterday price did move down but not as much as the black line showed on yesterday's prediction and currently the price already higher than 2 days in a row.

The small box patter is still in play so we can expect a breakout soon and the scenario is price will go down to the level below and then bounce off from it while the other scenario is price will jump even higher and then retrace a little bit just like the violet lines showed.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday price did move down but not as much as the black line showed on yesterday's prediction and currently the price already higher than 2 days in a row.

The small box patter is still in play so we can expect a breakout soon and the scenario is price will go down to the level below and then bounce off from it while the other scenario is price will jump even higher and then retrace a little bit just like the violet lines showed.
      Price moved down yesterday but not as strong as expected and it bounced off a little bit from the support area and price currently is moving around that zone.

Price might go down continuing yesterday's momentum from the current level and then it might bounce from it as marked by the black lines or it might also go up breaking all the highs that are visible on the chart and then bounce from there according to the violet lines.

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price moved down yesterday but not as strong as expected and it bounced off a little bit from the support area and price currently is moving around that zone.

Price might go down continuing yesterday's momentum from the current level and then it might bounce from it as marked by the black lines or it might also go up breaking all the highs that are visible on the chart and then bounce from there according to the violet lines.
      Price acted just like the way it was described yesterday by the black lines where price dropped and then bounce from that level.

Currently price is trying to move higher so the scenario for bulls is price will come back stronger to the upside breaking the previous high and then drop a little bit as described by the violet lines or price will go down continuing the current momentum downward and then retrace a little bit as drawn by the black lines.

Thanks  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), PongsakornFX (12-20-2017), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price acted just like the way it was described yesterday by the black lines where price dropped and then bounce from that level.

Currently price is trying to move higher so the scenario for bulls is price will come back stronger to the upside breaking the previous high and then drop a little bit as described by the violet lines or price will go down continuing the current momentum downward and then retrace a little bit as drawn by the black lines.
      The price of USD/CAD moved up according to the violet lines with just a zone short of what was predicted last Friday. Price is now still near to where it was at last trading week's closing price.

So the scenarios for today are price to go up to the immediate level above where price currently sit according to the violet lines or it can also drop to the strong support zone below where shown by the black lines.

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-18-2017), PongsakornFX (12-18-2017), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,037 Times in 487 Posts

Yes, of course, the Canadian last week was pleased with its volatility. When on Friday the pair grew well and then I got into sales. Yes, and in principle I think that while we trade below 1.2905 I tend more towards the south, if we break through this level it is possible to go to the 30th figure, but for now I expect at least 1.28.

Thanks  

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

Aviz (12-18-2017), Beautiful Quynh (12-19-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-18-2017), PongsakornFX (12-18-2017), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The price of USD/CAD moved up according to the violet lines with just a zone short of what was predicted last Friday. Price is now still near to where it was at last trading week's closing price.

So the scenarios for today are price to go up to the immediate level above where price currently sit according to the violet lines or it can also drop to the strong support zone below where shown by the black lines.
      It is clear from the chart of USD/CAD that the market is moving in similar fashion to AUD/USD where it want to move to one side but there is an apparent lack of strength.

Many people are expecting this market to break the big box pattern and for that the price has to go up beyond the upper side or move down and break the lower side just like the scenario provided by the black lines or the one from the violet lines. We will see what's going to happen today.

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-20-2017), PongsakornFX (12-19-2017), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,037 Times in 487 Posts

Market looks flat today but over all traders are interested to buy the pair will see they key level for turning points and concentrate only on buy orders.

Check out the key levels to make buy deal only

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price is still moving inside of the general trend which is going down and price can't go outside of it yet. Today might be different and price might go strong up or down. Price is nearing the up trend line so maybe it will go up and according to the daily time frame there is a chance also for price to make strong move if not today then tomorrow.

Thanks  

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-15-2017), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast