• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCAD bears are still strong, but the market open in positive and still trading in positive. If price climb and able to test the resistance areas. then it may fall to the day open area if price fail to climb then it will make new low and test the support area.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCAD H1 chart, the price is not at 1.2351 level. There is significant upward movements for this pair, there is actually more room for up trend, the only thing it needs is more push from buyers side, if that happens we may see this pair reached 1.2365...1.2375...1.2385 and all the way towards 1.2400 area. As for the sellers, there is always pull back, I recommend them selling at 1.2400 area if the price will eventually reached there. Trade smartly!
      No Guts No Glory!

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-30-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-30-2018), PongsakornFX (01-30-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Koen001 will become famous soon enough Koen001 will become famous soon enough Koen001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Going downhill -D1 chart

Hi everyone! Itís Monday, another work week just started. The price continuously declines lower and lower. Since it is the beginning of the year with a thin market, I am hoping for a correction at least to the level of 1.26 or inclined to move upward towards the level of 1.42. However, these are just my hopeful insight and we have to see what comes next.

Name:  1.29.18a.png
Views: 8
Size:  149.5 KB

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Koen001 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-30-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-30-2018), PongsakornFX (01-30-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      330.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  1.png
Views: 7
Size:  12.0 KB
      The pair moves in side way and within a triangle In H4 and so once it breaks that triangle in up or down direction then it will continue moving in this direction until reach the next level of support or resistance.

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to sameeh for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,001 Times in 442 Posts

Name:  usdcad 29.1.png
Views: 15
Size:  65.8 KB
      gbpusd move down but usdcad do not move and is range now. i am not sure but i think sell at rsi 50 level test is good opportunity still. and notice it is also 1.2370 previous support many time on usdcad. i think i will use this opportunity and then usdcad can go to 1.20 level very quickly too.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price moved down on Friday but then moved up again and then go into a tight range.

The tight range will be broken for sure but the direction could be to the upside as marked by the violet lines.
      Or it might also go down as can be seen from the black lines.
      Following its commodity dollar peer this market also went sideways yesterday.

A breakout is expected so a move upward can happen as the violet lines described the possibility for this.
      There is also a chance that the price will go down directly to the level below as can be seen from the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-30-2018), PongsakornFX (01-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Although sellers are getting weaker but still there is chance to catch some small profit with the pair. If price able to respect the resistance level then we can sell the pair and our target would be day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday after the opening of the market, the Australian completed growth to the level of 6/8 Murray, but further trade was conducted within a narrow range. The level of 5/8 Murray was repeatedly punctured by a pair, but we only got a break of this level today. In general, the situation has not changed. Indicators AO and AS provide a weak signal for sale. MA 21 and 55 are close to the intersection downward. Yesterday's goal in the form of 0.8057 (4/8 Murray) pair was never achieved, but for today I get that we can walk even lower. I consider the descending movement to the area of ​​0.8026 (3/8 Murray), 0.8000 with subsequent rebound.

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Anton Leewon for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-31-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth has a spectacular aura about marineth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, I do not know where you see the north trend on daytime TF, but I have the opposite picture: I do not see the northern mood on D1. The level of 1.2660 is broken, now they have gone under 1.2400, sometimes even reached 1.2290. I will consider buying only if the price is fixed above 1.2370 and above. In the meantime, I only consider that the price can potentially reach it today, but as regards penetration, I can not judge here.

Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to marineth for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-31-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,001 Times in 442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      Attachment 73859
      gbpusd move down but usdcad do not move and is range now. i am not sure but i think sell at rsi 50 level test is good opportunity still. and notice it is also 1.2370 previous support many time on usdcad. i think i will use this opportunity and then usdcad can go to 1.20 level very quickly too.
      usdcad analysis today similar to yesterday and like audusd no chart because same situation happen in market. usdcad is stand in range and wait for move and now move below rsi30 could generate strong sell in usdcad but if price move back up from rsi 30 then i will wait and maybe sell at rsi50 again.

Thanks  

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-31-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast