• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

Name:  usdcad 06.02.png
Views: 13
Size:  79.6 KB
      usdcad interesting because it is move above 200 ma moving average since long time ago. now important i notice it is above rsi 70 level but there is interesting movement and it can come down from rsi 70 level. if that is also true and it go below 200 ma moving average, i think that can be fake break of 200 ma moving average and move lower can happen.

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-07-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,108 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      The pair climb towards south as per prediction, this is because Canadian Dollar is weak since 2nd of this month, the price will continue its movement to test the next resistance level. If there is a pull back then price will try to test the day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Buy

Pair climb as per prediction but that movement was not that much only retest the previous high. Now Canadian Dollar is strong and pair will fall towards testing the support.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On Tuesday, the trade went pretty boring, as the pair trampled within a narrow range. The upper limit was set at 1.2567, from which the decline was continued to 1.2488. As expected, the price broke off from this level and at the moment we are seeing an attempt at growth. While the intentions of the bulls are likely not to be far, since the level of 1.2573 is a good resistance on the way, and the calendar for today is not important news. Indicators AO and AS give a weak signal to buy. MA 21 and 55 also indicate the possibility of growth. For today, my growth target is modest - it is 1.2573 (6/8 Murray). Break of this level will allow the price to rise to 1.2634 (7/8 Murray).

Thanks  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Elliot_Trend for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-07-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The price of USD/CAD did move according to the violet lines but not yet drop as expected.

This could mean that the bullish side is pushing the price up strongly and price might go up again as marked by the violet lines. However, there is also a chance that the price will go down strong to the support level below as seen from the black lines.
      The USD/CAD market has been moving in a slow manner as evident by the small candles.

Name:  USDCADH1.png
Views: 15
Size:  45.6 KB

So the scenario for today is price will go up to the resistance level as marked by the violet lines or it might also drop further downward to the support level as marked by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  usdcad 07.02.png
Views: 26
Size:  81.4 KB
      usdcad above 200 ma moving average and above rsi 70. i notice this move down to 200 ma moving average and there it find support and that is important because now price move above rsi 70 level and i think this pair is now in strong trend up because price strong confirm above 200 ma moving average.

Thanks  

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The USD/CAD market has been moving in a slow manner as evident by the small candles.

Attachment 74098

So the scenario for today is price will go up to the resistance level as marked by the violet lines or it might also drop further downward to the support level as marked by the black lines.
      Yesterday the market moved up after a slow indecision candles.

Name:  USDCADH1.png
Views: 12
Size:  43.9 KB

From here we can see the market moving up again following the current bullish momentum as marked by the violet lines. Or the market might go down strongly to the support level breaking the low points as described by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

alexthedefender04 is a glorious beacon of light alexthedefender04 is a glorious beacon of light alexthedefender04 is a glorious beacon of light alexthedefender04 is a glorious beacon of light alexthedefender04 is a glorious beacon of light alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the timeframe H4, the currency pair continues its confident upward movement, started at the end of last week. Yesterday the level of EMA 233 (1.2495) served as a support, from which the price went up and reached a modest goal in the form of 1.2573. From this level, we still have a slight rebound. The level of 7/8 Murray is a strong resistance to the continuation of growth, as judging by the behavior of the pair near it, the earlier price has already unfolded here. Indicators AO and AC are positively charged. The lines of MA 21 and 55 are also directed upwards. I assume that the level of 1.2573 will still be broken and the next target is 1.2618 (EMA 365) and 1.2640.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to alexthedefender04 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,108 Times in 554 Posts

Pair did not drop as much as it have to just stay there with low velocity. Now the Canadian Dollar is weak and we have seen it start climbing since yesterday US market timing. It will move to test the coming resistance level if it fall then it will sure come and test the day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Buy

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the timeframe H4, the currency pair continues its confident upward movement, started at the end of last week. Yesterday the level of EMA 233 (1.2495) served as a support, from which the price went up and reached a modest goal in the form of 1.2573. From this level, we still have a slight rebound. The level of 7/8 Murray is a strong resistance to the continuation of growth, as judging by the behavior of the pair near it, the earlier price has already unfolded here. Indicators AO and AC are positively charged. The lines of MA 21 and 55 are also directed upwards. I assume that the level of 1.2573 will still be broken and the next target is 1.2618 (EMA 365) and 1.2640.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Elliot_Trend for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

18. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  usdcad 08.02.png
Views: 7
Size:  79.5 KB
      usdcad is not fast like gbpjpy pair or gbpusd pair. now i think price reach 1.26 level and also now touch rsi 70 level multiple time so i think if price move above 1.26 level and rsi go above 70 level i think that is another good opportunity to buy usdcad because price above 200 ma moving average and potential for move up is more.

Thanks  

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-09-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast