• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

usdcad 06.02.png
      usdcad interesting because it is move above 200 ma moving average since long time ago. now important i notice it is above rsi 70 level but there is interesting movement and it can come down from rsi 70 level. if that is also true and it go below 200 ma moving average, i think that can be fake break of 200 ma moving average and move lower can happen.

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-07-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      The pair climb towards south as per prediction, this is because Canadian Dollar is weak since 2nd of this month, the price will continue its movement to test the next resistance level. If there is a pull back then price will try to test the day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Buy

Pair climb as per prediction but that movement was not that much only retest the previous high. Now Canadian Dollar is strong and pair will fall towards testing the support.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On Tuesday, the trade went pretty boring, as the pair trampled within a narrow range. The upper limit was set at 1.2567, from which the decline was continued to 1.2488. As expected, the price broke off from this level and at the moment we are seeing an attempt at growth. While the intentions of the bulls are likely not to be far, since the level of 1.2573 is a good resistance on the way, and the calendar for today is not important news. Indicators AO and AS give a weak signal to buy. MA 21 and 55 also indicate the possibility of growth. For today, my growth target is modest - it is 1.2573 (6/8 Murray). Break of this level will allow the price to rise to 1.2634 (7/8 Murray).

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Anton Leewon for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-07-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The price of USD/CAD did move according to the violet lines but not yet drop as expected.

This could mean that the bullish side is pushing the price up strongly and price might go up again as marked by the violet lines. However, there is also a chance that the price will go down strong to the support level below as seen from the black lines.
      The USD/CAD market has been moving in a slow manner as evident by the small candles.

USDCADH1.png

So the scenario for today is price will go up to the resistance level as marked by the violet lines or it might also drop further downward to the support level as marked by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

usdcad 07.02.png
      usdcad above 200 ma moving average and above rsi 70. i notice this move down to 200 ma moving average and there it find support and that is important because now price move above rsi 70 level and i think this pair is now in strong trend up because price strong confirm above 200 ma moving average.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

joello is an unknown quantity at this point joello's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, that the pair will be pretty passive in the short term. That is why I'll leave the deal open.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to joello for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The USD/CAD market has been moving in a slow manner as evident by the small candles.

Attachment 74098

So the scenario for today is price will go up to the resistance level as marked by the violet lines or it might also drop further downward to the support level as marked by the black lines.
      Yesterday the market moved up after a slow indecision candles.

USDCADH1.png

From here we can see the market moving up again following the current bullish momentum as marked by the violet lines. Or the market might go down strongly to the support level breaking the low points as described by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04 has a spectacular aura about alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the timeframe H4, the currency pair continues its confident upward movement, started at the end of last week. Yesterday the level of EMA 233 (1.2495) served as a support, from which the price went up and reached a modest goal in the form of 1.2573. From this level, we still have a slight rebound. The level of 7/8 Murray is a strong resistance to the continuation of growth, as judging by the behavior of the pair near it, the earlier price has already unfolded here. Indicators AO and AC are positively charged. The lines of MA 21 and 55 are also directed upwards. I assume that the level of 1.2573 will still be broken and the next target is 1.2618 (EMA 365) and 1.2640.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to alexthedefender04 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats is a name known to all Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pair did not drop as much as it have to just stay there with low velocity. Now the Canadian Dollar is weak and we have seen it start climbing since yesterday US market timing. It will move to test the coming resistance level if it fall then it will sure come and test the day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Buy

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. <a href=""> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon is just really nice Anton Leewon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the timeframe H4, the currency pair continues its confident upward movement, started at the end of last week. Yesterday the level of EMA 233 (1.2495) served as a support, from which the price went up and reached a modest goal in the form of 1.2573. From this level, we still have a slight rebound. The level of 7/8 Murray is a strong resistance to the continuation of growth, as judging by the behavior of the pair near it, the earlier price has already unfolded here. Indicators AO and AC are positively charged. The lines of MA 21 and 55 are also directed upwards. I assume that the level of 1.2573 will still be broken and the next target is 1.2618 (EMA 365) and 1.2640.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Anton Leewon for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast