• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,108 Times in 554 Posts

Canadian Dollar is still weak thats why we seen the pair moving towards north although its a slow movement, but its due to weakens of Canadian Dollar. It may fall any time.

Trade Recommendations : Buy (on pull back)

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), union12 (02-11-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This currency pair continues at least a slow but steady upward movement. During yesterday's trading, the resistance level in the form of 1.2573 was successfully overcome and the first predicted level was reached. The pair was able to gain a foothold above this level, but now the price continues to trample close to it. On the part of the AO and AU indicators, a sell signal is received, but the lines of MA 21 and 55 are not rebuilt to the southern signal. So far, within the existing uptrend, I see this movement as a correction. I still get that do not "finish off" the top. I would like to see the rise of quotations in the area of ​​1.2630 - 1.2640, from where I expect a retreat.

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Elliot_Trend for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-09-2018), dzin4aans (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-09-2018), union12 (02-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Yesterday the market moved up after a slow indecision candles.

Attachment 74122

From here we can see the market moving up again following the current bullish momentum as marked by the violet lines. Or the market might go down strongly to the support level breaking the low points as described by the black lines.
      The USD/CAD market is also in confusion.

Name:  USDCADH1.png
Views: 8
Size:  38.2 KB

This pair is yet to show real strength but if it were to continue its recent trend then the move up is expected as described by the violet lines. But if the bears step in then a strong drop in price is expected and it will hit the support below as shown by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-09-2018), union12 (02-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

Name:  usdcad 09.02.png
Views: 38
Size:  79.5 KB
      usdcad unlike usdjpy pair move up but today big move to 1.2680 level but rsi do not move above 70 level anymore. this is important information for usdcad because i think now price can move back to test 200 ma moving average and rsi 50 level. if this scenario happen, i think it can give good chance to buy it from such level or wait and if price go below rsi 50 and 200 ma moving average, sell usdcad.

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), dzin4aans (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), union12 (02-11-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,744 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      usdcad unlike usdjpy pair move up but today big move to 1.2680 level but rsi do not move above 70 level anymore. this is important information for usdcad because i think now price can move back to test 200 ma moving average and rsi 50 level. if this scenario happen, i think it can give good chance to buy it from such level or wait and if price go below rsi 50 and 200 ma moving average, sell usdcad.
      Great information sir as mine also support buy position. looks like the buy signal is getting strong.

Name:  usdcad.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  43.9 KB

i think news last week shows too much about CAD, as CAD employment rate reaches 9 year low which is a strong indication about its weakness. Also unemployment rate arose, i don't know why but this is really bad for CAD and is good for USD. check news below:

Name:  news.PNG
Views: 5
Size:  83.3 KB

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

The price spiked high during Friday but it quickly came back down.

Apparent neither side has enough power to draw the price their way but given a strong reason the bulls might pull the price up to challenge the recent spike high as seen from the violet lines. The other scenario would be that price will just go down to the support level below as marked by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), union12 (02-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,108 Times in 554 Posts

Canadian Dollar looks strong when market open but sellers are holding their positions. I dont find any strong trend on the pair so i think we have to wait for the right moment to decide our trading strategy.

Trade Recommendations : Hold

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This trading instrument finished off the expected top and even exceeded the first often of my plan, rising to 1.2674, which became the high of the day. On the timeframe of H1, the level of 7/8 Murray (1.2634) was punctured by the price, but the fixing did not happen above, so I think that the implementation of the subsequent part of the action plan with rollback will be carried out. Today, Asia closed trading with a slight decrease. On the part of the AO and AU indicators, there is a signal to buy, but it is difficult to call it strong. The close arrangement of the lines MA 21 and 55 strongly recommends that you look at sales. I remain at the same opinion and expect a price reduction. I consider the point of entry into the sale in the range 1.2585 - 1.2600 with the target 1.2512 (5/8 Murray). The maximum drop is assumed to be 1.2451 (4/8 Murray), followed by a pair up.

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Elliot_Trend for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

Name:  usdcad 4h 12.02.png
Views: 4
Size:  65.4 KB
      usdcad almost touch rsi 50 level today that could give big opportunity to buy because price above 200 ma moving average. however now i wait for rsi to cross 70 level and then usdcad can rally higher because trend stronger with move above rsi 70 and that is where i buy this pair.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

18. Dragon
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

Thushara is on a distinguished road Thushara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USDCAD Daily Chart by Pivot levels and Volume Power

USDCAD Daily chart indicating Reversal Candlestick Pattern by pinbar. However Trade Volume is balanced. Sell Traders = 45%, Buy Traders 55%. On the other hand other pairs that related to USD also indicating same position.

To confirm this reversal candlestick pattern we have to wait for close this candle and look about next candle volume power. If it closed below the Weekly pivot point then next point is Weekly Support Level 1 and Fibonacci Level 61.8

Thanks  

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Thushara for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast