• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: USD/CAD (part 28)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,119 Times in 565 Posts

On Friday, pair move towards north this is because stronger USD, hopefully price will touch the coming resistance level if price fail to touch that level and fall towards support area then it may try to climb back day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Buy

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

2. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

Name:  audusd 19.02.png
Views: 13
Size:  71.0 KB

usdcad above 200 ma moving average and i want to buy this pair every time it touch rsi 50 or rsi 30 level. now that price is go above rsi 50 level i think it is best opportunity to get the buy order for this pair and i think it can rise to 1.27 level in next coming days.

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

The market did move hesitantly upward.

So from here we can see the price go up to the resistance level above as marked by the violet lines. On the other side, there is also a possibility for the price to go down to the support level below as shown by the black lines.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Pair traveling towards north because of strong USD, it may continue its movement and try to test the 2nd resistance area. If we see a pull back then it will try to climb back near day open area.

Trade Recommendations : Buy

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  usdcad 20.02.png
Size:  79.1 KB

usdcad after touch 200 ma moving average i say this analyis before now move up to 1.26 level. now every market wait for rsi to touch 70 level and i think if rsi can go above 70 level usdcad can move above 1.2670 level too. because price above 200 ma moving average i only look to buy this pair.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (02-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The market did move hesitantly upward.

So from here we can see the price go up to the resistance level above as marked by the violet lines. On the other side, there is also a possibility for the price to go down to the support level below as shown by the black lines.
      Price of USD/CAD also moved up strongly yesterday and not looking back.

From here we can expect price to go up to challenge the high level and then bounce off a little bit to retrace just as marked by the violet lines. Or price might just go down to the support level and then bounce from there as described by the black lines.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Price move towards north as per analysis, today price move more then 80 pips in our favor. Price is near resistance level if respect that level then it may come back to day open area. This is due to strong USD.

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  usdcad 21.02.png
Size:  81.0 KB

usdcad almost go above rsi 70 level and if it do go above rsi 70 because price above 200 ma moving average that give me entry to buy this pair. also this move above rsi 50 can happen when usdcad move above previous resistance 1.2680 and that is good opportunity to buy usdcad until price stop and rsi go below 70.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (02-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price of USD/CAD also moved up strongly yesterday and not looking back.

From here we can expect price to go up to challenge the high level and then bounce off a little bit to retrace just as marked by the violet lines. Or price might just go down to the support level and then bounce from there as described by the black lines.
      Price of USD/CAD moved up strongly and broke the previous highest level on the visible chart.

With this momentum price might go further up and create new high and then bounce a little bit to retrace as marked by the violet lines. Or price might just go down a little bit for a retrace and then resume upward as shown by the black lines.
      Last edited by Beautiful Quynh; 02-22-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-22-2018), PongsakornFX (02-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,940 Times in 7,213 Posts

Thread closed:

Please continue your discussion here

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20