• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (part 4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (part 4)

Original thread: May I start trading with maximum investment in forex?
      May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (2)
      May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (3)
      May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (4)

Quote Originally Posted by discobit View Post
      i need profit at maximum level and i want to know that is it ok to arrange the maximum investment for starting forex trading?
      When you are just a newbie in this market, try not to invest any cent in real trading instead invest on spending time in learning and getting proper education because ill prepared traders in this market will surely end up losing, this is not some kind of a bank that you just have to hand your money to the teller and wait for a few months and then withdraw your profits after. Trading is performance based kind of work, you need to perform at your best in order to be profitable otherwise you will be losing money. Investing big at the start is a very bad idea.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 12-13-2017 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Add Original threads

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

shoab chow (12-13-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is on a distinguished road SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear, i will like to tell you the truth here that trading with the insta forex bonus is never the best for you if you have the money to trade the market with because it comes with a lot of disadvantages such as you can not make a withdrawal when you have a draw down on your account until you have balance up your loss , with bonus account, you not in full control of your account because the forum admin has a lot of power they can use on you if you do not keep to the rules of the business and the rules are many and sometimes flexible. Personally, i consider trading with my personal money the best, but in the absence of that, we can start with the forum bonus. This is just a personal opinion.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oriana is on a distinguished road Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its risky and not the best decision. I believe If you are consistent trader and confident about your trading skills and experience, then you can profitably trade with your fordable amount. So there isn't any need to take too much risk by investing such a big amount.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriana for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,506 Times in 2,903 Posts

You cannot begin a journey you have never embark on and use everything that you have, you will certainly not arrive at where you are going, there is something we use to say in forex trading and it goes thus, only invest what you are willing to lose, anything beyond that will give you unnecessary challenge once the losses start happening.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

shoab chow (12-13-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think that this is a right decision to invest a huge amount of money in the trading business without a vast knowledge and experience. This is one of the most risky business in the world and we must have to be careful before investing our money to this business. This is profitable business but not for all.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to shoab chow for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired

Ibi98 is on a distinguished road Ibi98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well there is no such limit a trader can start trading here even with $1 or even $100000 it depends on him how much he can afford. I would advice you only to invest limited amount which you can bare if you loss because Forex market is highly risky here a trader can gain as much as he can and even loss every thing. I would prefer to invest spare amount of money I have rather than trading with maximum investment.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can only start if you also have maximum knowledge about the forex market but if your knowledge is not sufficient enough then I will advise you to go and learn more so that you can come mack into the market and do more of informed trading so that you can start making regular income from the forex market because that is the aim of everyone.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,800 Times in 2,735 Posts

Using maximum investment is a suicide mission because your account will be blown away in a matter of days, you are a newbie and you don't even understand forex properly, so using something that you would lose and start feeling like the world has come to an end is definitely not advisable. Start small and grow from there.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can do trade with maximum and also minimum account balance. If you think that you are now able to do trade then you can start with any type of amount. But the thing is if you are new and want to learn about trading then you show start with the demo and then you can go for small amount of capital. If you are pro level then you can start with high level.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to princeandy4 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can start trading with maximum investment in Forex.If you are a new trader then you should invest so much money which you can afford to lose . Instead of maximum investment ,you should learn maximum first . Learning is the basic need for earning .If you invest huge money without perfect experience then it may be possible to lose all money very soon . You must take full advantages from maximum investment otherwise it is vain to use huge capital .

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to kashi9760 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast