• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (part 4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are still a beginner, you better just deposit with small capital. this is to anticipate if you experience a big loss. when you first experience a big loss, it can bring down your spirits. you will feel that forex is a disaster, so do not want to continue trading again. it is different if you only experience a small loss, you are not too burdened in psychology, and you can try again.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to jariman for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not right, as a first timer in forex it is not good for you to start trading with maximum investment because this will be too risky and there is no how you would be able to save that your first account from crashing. As a newbie it is advisable for you to start trading with little investment because at this time you would still be very vulnerable to making mistakes and incurring losses. You start small, as time goes on you develop more and gain more experience and become good in trading then you can invest maximum in it.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Farhina32303 is an unknown quantity at this point Farhina32303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we can start trading with the maximum amount but it is no less then a sucide trick for new trader .when we trade for first time we should be careful and invest minimum amount and the amount which we can bear loss.Maximum investment is suitable for experinced trader and for those who have skill.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is on a distinguished road Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Who are new traders they should not invest big amount in here at first to trade. Who have some idea or little idea about the forex trade, they also should not invest big capital to trade at first. Because they can lost their whole capital at once. So at first they will must practice demo, when they will get enough experiences then they will go to real trade with small capital. When they will success in small capital then they can invest big amount.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no i dont agree that you should start forex wit a lot of money in forex because it will make you a big loss in forex but if you are a forex trader pro and know the market and have experience in forex trading then you should invest big capital

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,856 Times in 1,553 Posts

We Can increase our trading capital but we shouldn't do that up to being going bankrupt, higher trading capital is good but not Necessarily important. So as good trader we really need to invest wisely in the forex trading market.. But first we need to work hard to having an incredible trading system

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ibi98 View Post
      Well there is no such limit a trader can start trading here even with $1 or even $100000 it depends on him how much he can afford. I would advice you only to invest limited amount which you can bare if you loss .........
      It is true, being successful and profitable in trading does not really need huge capital, it could have been better if you start big, but just make sure that you already possessed the skills of a good trader that can handle different market conditions so that you are assured that your money will not be lost to the market, a small capital can actually grow big as long that the trader has the ability to make it grow in a safe and proper way.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is up to you because it is your money not mine.but don't blame anyone if you actually end up with losing everything and become bankrupt.If you don't want that to happen then you need to spend your time first in demo account and then just use from smallest amount to start trading in real account.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no particular amount which can bring you profit, because first of all every trader need to understand the Forex market , should have appropriate knowledge to recognize the market direction, then only one can make profit. So before investing in real you should learn the things from demo practice to get aquiented with this market and the situations.

12. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

tahir2050 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading is a very difficult business and very risky business it can give you a lot of money but it can give you a lot of loss so if you are a new in trading never ever invest maximum money because it will give you a maximum loss so first learn the trading with minimum investment and then invest much

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast