• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (part 4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sameeh will become famous soon enough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

starting with the minimum investment is good for the trader that wants to test his strategy for trading and see if it will work well or not and so he can start with low money until get good experience, then he can invest more money or try to grow his investment to make good capital

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many traders started their forex trading life by depositing their full saving amount. I think that we should not invest more than 25% of our saving amount. By posting in forum we can trade in real account without investment any cent. For posting we have to sound knowledge about forex. This forum is the best platform for gathering knowledge and develop us as good forex trader.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mithunff For This Useful Post:

upwork (12-15-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is on a distinguished road upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      376.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are interested to invest your money to this business then you should learn it before doing that , you should give at least 6 months to understand it with demo and real account, and then invest only that amount of money that you can afford to loss in this business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to upwork For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (12-18-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,968 Times in 585 Posts

Maximum investment! Nope, that is a very bad idea, you cannot begin a business that you don't know by putting everything that you have, that decision is a terrible one and you need to learn before trading. Start small, think big and grow pretty fast, don't let anyone push you into doing something stupid, think well before you leap.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will advice you never to start trading with maximum investment as a new trader but rather i will advice you to invest maximally in the knowledge of the market because this is the only way your maximum investment can yield some good profits for you. If you put too much focus on what you stand to gain by investing mush in the forex market, then you are already a loser in this business.But when you have gotten the knowledge and you have become stable as a trader using the demo account to practice over and over again , then you are free to invest with any amount you like , but start small and try to grow with understanding of the market ,That is where the wisdom of the forex market lies. Start little and grow with time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3285.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by upwork View Post
      If you are interested to invest your money to this business then you should learn it before doing that , you should give at least 6 months to understand it with demo and real account, and then invest only that amount of money that you can afford to loss in this business.
      Forex is world's biggest investment market , so trader can invest any higher amount of deposit money . Trader can earn higher profit money from higher investment because profits are depend on the good trading skill and amount of investment . Always try to invest big capital money so that profit making may be easy . Small investment are risky if trader take big lot size .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can invest as much as you can afford but that is not a good plan to start the business. Forex is such a risky business that almost every trader loses their money when they start their career. So, it is wise to start it with a small money what you can afford to lose without any problem. When you have a good result, you can increase your investment.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce will become famous soon enough Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before you invest maximally in forex trading, you need to have gathered enough experience to survive and be profitable in the forex market. Most times, it is not all about the capital but about knowledge and experience. Even with a good capital, you need valid knowledge or you stand a chance of losing your money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes their is no limit for starting forex we can start with minimum amount like $10 and do trade in live account. it is the best online earning opportunity for us and we can makes our future life after joining forex. we can get all information and this is home based business we can work at home and earn money.

13. Forex Game
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      658.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you can start Forex with your maximum investment. There is a advantage in Forex that if you have big capital , you can earn big profits. The risk can be bigger and profits can be bigger too, it is a proportional. Another advantage of having big capital is we can survive in any condition of the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast