Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: May I start trading with maximum investment in forex? (part 4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,364 Posts

well in other to start forex trading with our maximum trading capital i think we must have examine ourselves very well and know our weakness and must have probably work on them, and we must be extremely confident in our trading strategy as well as our trading techniques, without having a good plan and strategy we may likely be wasting the capital if we invest it

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tradwin View Post
      certainly Forex requires a large amounts if you want to trading without significant risks, because the capital great allows you own risk a few but Profit be satisfactory For example, if you own 5000$ and traded own risk 1% with the profit of 30 pips only in one day it make you satisfied.
      You have the point, but then again it is also important that you acquire the technical and mental skills first to be able to make more profitable trades and maintained you trading capital without getting wiped out, if you dont have the skills to handle the market during trading you will still end up in the losing end because you will surely make more loses than winning trades.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 539 Posts

If you intend to lose everything in just a single trade or few trades then go ahead investing everything you have from the start. Forex is a risky business,so you need to carefully manage your capital and manage on how much money you should risk in forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no rule that says that you may not start with maximum investment allowed by your broker, but it is for your best interest to start small and grow with time, particularly when you are just starting with forex trading. this is because most beginners lack the experience to properly manage huge sums of money in the forex market.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is on a distinguished road Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes. forex market is very hard market and very risky market. A skilled person can earn huge money in a short time but a new or weak trader will not able to do it. More over when he will try like a skilled trader, he will must get loss even he can lost his whole capital. So a new trader should not try it by hard money at all. At first he will start it by bonus or demo trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Farida1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you start your trading life with maximum capital investment instead of starting with maximum time investment in gaining the relevant trading knowledge, skills and experience, it is akin to gambling with one's resources.

Forex should not be regarded as gambling where you gamble with your money to make more money without undergoing any knowledge/skill acquisition. Any Forex trader should devote his/her quality time to learning everything s/he needs to know in order to become a successful trader because this is a venture, a business, a trade in which you have to undergo some learning stage through proper education, before applying what you learn, to make what you are interested in (i.e. profits).
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,723 Times in 691 Posts

If you are sure of the level of trading you experience you have, you can do that, but i will never do a thing like that. It is better for traders to start little and try if they will either make money through it or lose money, that is what is wise to me. If you started with the big money and you are emotional, you will only lose your money, and that will not be a thing of joy ever for you.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff will become famous soon enough mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very risky but profitable business so we should take our every step very carefully in this business. To earn maximum profit many traders invest their full saving amount but it is very risky because forex market is very much volatile market. No one can predict the market properly, we can only assume about future move of the market. So I think we should not invest more than 25% of our saving amount.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have access to huge trading capital, it is probably a good idea to fund your forex trading account adequately according to your ability. However, though there is no law against maximal investment, a beginner will be better off investining minimally and gradually scale it up with experience.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,816 Times in 737 Posts

My sincere advise is that you start with small capital,if your self assessment of performance is satisfactory,without being subjective, you can graduate to substantial capital.Mind you ,if you can not manage small capital,I do not kno how you will survive with big capital.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast