• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Hour Simple trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 4 Hour Simple trading

Hi guys Im glad to open my own trading Journal as I have seen so many good traders sharing their Journal.

My trading is easy with easy setup. I will trade on H4 time frame with proper stop loss and take profit.

Trading Strategy for buy order :

1. Stochs/Ac above 0
      2. Full candle open/close above SMA
      3. Stop are recent lows (using zigzag to identify that)
      4. Target 1st resistance lvl.

You can alter this setup for Sell trades.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

My 1st trade on EurUsd as Buy

Spoiler Spoiler:

2nd Trade on Gbpusd as Buy

Spoiler Spoiler:

3rd Trade on Usdcad as Sell

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,879 Times in 676 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      Hi guys Im glad to open my own trading Journal as I have seen so many good traders sharing their Journal.

My trading is easy with easy setup. I will trade on H4 time frame with proper stop loss and take profit.

1. Stochs/Ac above 0

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
      You are welcome Mats, to the trading house of wonderful journals and strongly believe you will also do better as many are doing better with the aid of their respective journals. The 4 hour chart employed in your strategy is a very good one, which I think will help you more to avert noises in the market. I wish you well mate.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good afternoon guys,

Yesterday I got little profit on Usdcad and GBPUSD

--------------------------------------------

Today I took Sell position on Usdjpy

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (12-15-2017), bidyut (12-19-2017), forexguy9 (12-19-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), NikitaBelle (12-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-18-2017), union12 (12-18-2017), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good afternoon guys,

Wow nice, good profit. You used same analysis with zigzag on that multiple pairs?
      I can't do that, because i prefer to focus on 1 pair only. If not i will feel confusing at all.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

forexguy9 (12-19-2017), Mats (12-18-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,678 Times in 7,431 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Good afternoon guys,

Wow, I see my favorite indicator ZigZag in your chart and you combined it with Stoch? Nice! Interesting, good thing you also used it to generate signal in higher time frames because Stoch and zigzag works well on higher time frames. Looking forward to see more of your chart set up.

Enjoy your journal Mat! Good luck!

10. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-10-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), Mats (12-18-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), union12 (12-18-2017), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (12-15-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2920.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 446 Posts

It can be really important for other traders if we share our strategies and experiences with them because in this way they can trade properly and get success. i checked and found that this is a good strategy for short or mid term trading. we can use this strategy and make handsome profits. but before use this strategy make sure you are using right indicators and right time frame.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (03-23-2018), forexguy9 (12-19-2017), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), Mats (12-18-2017), Mian Naseer (01-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), Robinmelodic (01-18-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,538 Times in 771 Posts

This "4 Hour Simple trading" journal reminds me of my 2nd stage of a newbie when I abandoned the 15 minute chart a few years back. I focused studying the 4 hour chart to learn how to do swing trading using an average TP of 100 pip above. I hope you will find success in trading this time frame. Good luck.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Mats (12-18-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,515 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      It can be really important for other traders if we share our strategies and experiences with them because in this way they can trade properly and get success. i checked and found that this is a good strategy for short or mid term trading. we can use this strategy and make handsome profits. but before use this strategy make sure you are using right indicators and right time frame.
      I think that the indicators and the time frame to be used have been explained with the trading strategy already, there should not be any panic reason to change this. I have seen it, it might help traders, but it is not as really strong as you take it here. I have developed something similar to this before, but with little alteration though. That is why i know that it can work, but proper risk management is advised with it as well.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Mats (12-18-2017), Mian Naseer (01-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), newdream365 (12-16-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the trading journal Mats,

Using different indicator and even combination of indicator are really helpful and can give you a strong signal. The strategy and indicators you are using is really very good. I have seen you make a good profit by using this indicator and your system.

One thing i would like to know is your initial investment that you did not mentioned in the earlier post. I wish you a lot of success and happy trading.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to nilvayi for this useful post.

Mats (12-18-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), newdream365 (12-16-2017), Unregistered (1)

19. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1. Stochs/Ac above 0

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Friend thank you for provide this trading system but you submit some photo which are we can't show if you can again provide it so we can get some information about this trading system and I hope you quickly upload this photo again and solved our problem and I think we can some effective information of trade and we can get success in Forex thank you green pips

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-12-2018), Mats (12-18-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-17-2017), union12 (12-18-2017), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast