Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11
    Results 101 to 109 of 109

    Thread: 4 Hour Simple trading

    1. #101
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,741
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      374
      Thanked 989 Times in 522 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I love to be trading with big lot, i doubt it if there is any trader that does not like that, because it is the way that can give us more income when we trade. But that does not mean traders should be abusing it, traders should only be using the big lot when they know that they have the big money that can take it, not that traders will be using the big lot anyhow, that is not going to cause them to be making money, they might lose more money because of that.
      Hym, my brother you said you love it, I wouldn't lie to you, it a very dangerous game too are playing because the game will not last long and be over. Believe me I also do Trade on big lot size but it's not because I like it but it's the greediness attitude in me that makes me to Trade on big lot. And whenever I do that I don't use to have rest of mind not until I close the trade.

      ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I love to be trading with big lot, i doubt it if there is any trader that does not like that, because it is the way that can give us more income when we trade. But that does not mean traders should be abusing it, traders should only be using the big lot when they know that they have the big money that can take it, not that traders will be using the big lot anyhow, that is not going to cause them to be making money, they might lose more money because of that.
      Hym, my brother you said you love it, I wouldn't lie to you, it a very dangerous game too are playing because the game will not last long and be over. Believe me I also do Trade on big lot size but it's not because I like it but it's the greediness attitude in me that makes me to Trade on big lot. And whenever I do that I don't use to have rest of mind not until I close the trade.

    2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

      Robinmelodic (01-18-2018)

    4. #102
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      Robinmelodic will become famous soon enough Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Posts
      1,343
      Accumulated bonus
      261.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      223
      Thanked 81 Times in 25 Posts

      Default

      this journal is great because sharing knowledge and experience on other traders, like me a new trader who still really need knowledge and experience in trading world, this journal is very help me to choose the indicator and the right time frame for my trade, in hopes can give I am consistent profits

    5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

      Mats (01-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

    6. #103
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats's Avatar
      Posts
      345
      Accumulated bonus
      128.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      68
      Thanked 552 Times in 190 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      this journal is great because sharing knowledge and experience on other traders, like me a new trader who still really need knowledge and experience in trading world, this journal is very help me to choose the indicator and the right time frame for my trade, in hopes can give I am consistent profits
      Thanks for visiting my Journal, no matter it help other but sure do my journal helps me alot to align my self and behave like a professional trader. I really learn alot from my own journal. How not to panic, use proper moneymagement, sticking to one strategy, daily market overview, eye on news thats make me a better trader. Hope you learn like me from this great forum.

    7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

      Batavia (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

    8. #104
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,741
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      374
      Thanked 989 Times in 522 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      Thanks for visiting my Journal, no matter it help other but sure do my journal helps me alot to align my self and behave like a professional trader. I really learn alot from my own journal. How not to panic, use proper moneymagement, sticking to one strategy, daily market overview, eye on news thats make me a better trader. Hope you learn like me from this great forum.
      you are very much welcome bro, and as you are learning you shouldn't forget to show the courtesy to other traders as well so that they can all learn from you, this forum is all about sharing what we know, and am sure byb doing so you will also empower yourselves to learn the more is about forex trading

    9. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

      Batavia (Yesterday), Unregistered (4)

    10. #105
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech's Avatar
      Posts
      739
      Accumulated bonus
      215.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      317
      Thanked 821 Times in 396 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      you are very much welcome bro, and as you are learning you shouldn't forget to show the courtesy to other traders as well so that they can all learn from you, this forum is all about sharing what we know, and am sure byb doing so you will also empower yourselves to learn the more is about forex trading
      There is no success when there is no learning that's why we should be ready to learn this business and put every focus to develop good and greatly. The passion or desire for knowledge will be a source of our motivation to plan well and earn good. If we should avoid learning, there is no way we could be knowledgeable and it would be difficult for any of us to maintain good profits from forex. Learning is very important and it improves us.

    11. The following 3 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

      Batavia (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

    12. #106
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty
       
      Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia's Avatar
      Posts
      6,474
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      558
      Thanked 666 Times in 211 Posts

      Default

      hi Mats i am never is in to your this journal and this is my first time am here, and i see with your title of this journal your making analysis with time frame H4 and that is same like me i prefer h4 to making analysis, i only use moving average with setup levels, wish luck to you

      Untitled-1.jpg

    13. #107
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine
       
      catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007's Avatar
      Posts
      1,311
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      500
      Thanked 972 Times in 387 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      you are very much welcome bro, and as you are learning you shouldn't forget to show the courtesy to other traders as well so that they can all learn from you, this forum is all about sharing what we know, and am sure byb doing so you will also empower yourselves to learn the more is about forex trading
      I am even personally happy for that trader, i like to be investing in someone's life, that is what makes me to be joyous. And even if he is not learning directly from me, he can learn from other traders, this is still a thing of joy as far as i am concerned. But i do not buy the idea that we must be showing the appreciating too much here, we just have to make our points and that is all. If we want to show the appreciation, we have to invest knowledge in another trader's life as well.

    14. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    15. #108
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused
       
      union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Posts
      882
      Accumulated bonus
      384.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,464
      Thanked 794 Times in 203 Posts

      Default

      i only use moving average with setup levels,
      its very hazardous to use moving average alone as most of us know well that alone it creates false signals, so using other inductors like MACD or zigzag, or ichimoku etc with moving averages works good. traders usually forget that forex is not easy and it takes time to learn its basics, so mostly starts hunting pips without getting command on their strategy.

      If we want to show the appreciation, we have to invest knowledge in another trader's life as well.
      its good to learn from beginners also as beginners also have some different knowledge and experience. sometimes even a starter achieves such success which could not be found anywhere. so we should learn new skills and strategies from each other as trading needs lots of knowledge.

    16. <a href=""> </a>
    17. #109
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      786pk has a spectacular aura about 786pk has a spectacular aura about 786pk has a spectacular aura about 786pk's Avatar
      Posts
      172
      Accumulated bonus
      90.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      80
      Thanked 239 Times in 96 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      Hi guys Im glad to open my own trading Journal as I have seen so many good traders sharing their Journal.

      My trading is easy with easy setup. I will trade on H4 time frame with proper stop loss and take profit.

      Trading Strategy for buy order :

      1. Stochs/Ac above 0
      2. Full candle open/close above SMA
      3. Stop are recent lows (using zigzag to identify that)
      4. Target 1st resistance lvl.

      You can alter this setup for Sell trades.

      ---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

      My 1st trade on EurUsd as Buy

      Spoiler Spoiler:


      2nd Trade on Gbpusd as Buy

      Spoiler Spoiler:


      3rd Trade on Usdcad as Sell

      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Hi Mats I found your journal today and find it quite interesting. The indicators that you mention are on of the most popular ones in forex market I personally used Moving Average with 3 different exponential values I think you wanna check it on my journal. I started my real account trading on Thursday and I stated 5 points regarding my real trade kindly review it according to your technical analysis and forget to comment on
      "My Eur/usd journey to 500 pips"

    Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts