Thread: 4 Hour Simple trading

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time frame and indicator also be explained thread. You should use different indicator in different times. You have different strategy in all the times. You will change the indicator in coming time with the changing of market values. It is very helpful for the traders and investors to gaining the profit. You must able to use right strategy at the right time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asad Rafiq For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (03-23-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asad Rafiq View Post
      Time frame and indicator also be explained thread. You should use different indicator in different times. You have different strategy in all the times. You will change the indicator in coming time with the changing of market values. It is very helpful for the traders and investors to gaining the profit. You must able to use right strategy at the right time.
      I do not clearly understand what you are trying to express here. You mean that traders should be changing indicators at all time? Why would that be necessary for traders to be doing? If you are doing a thing like this, you will be doing what is called "Style drift", and this is never going to help you. You will never be a consistent trader with this, because you are not rigid with the trading strategy you are using. It is better for traders to train very well in order to choose a good trading strategy. And as long as you have done that, try to stick to that trading strategy.
      Last edited by catfish007; 03-23-2018 at 12:03 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (03-23-2018)

5. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,337 Times in 485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I do not clearly understand what you are trying to express here. You mean that traders should be changing indicators at all time? Why would that be necessary for traders to be doing? If you are doing a thing like this, you will be doing what is called "Style drift", and this is never going to help you. You will never be a consistent trader with this, because you are not rigid with the trading strategy you are using. It is better for traders to train very well in order to choose a good trading strategy. And as long as you have done that, try to stick to that trading strategy.
      It is going to be bad for traders to be changing indicators at all time, the changing of indicators is being caused by the irregularities of traders to what they supposed to do in the market. When traders can not stand firm to the use of their trading strategy, you will see them changing it at all time, i do not support that. For traders to be successful, they will need to have their trading pattern like you have said, and when that pattern is good, and it is being consistently used by traders, this can give profits always to that trader, and this is what i called success.

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14