• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Too Late to Buy Bitcoin Today?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is It Too Late to Buy Bitcoin Today?

One of the reasons why the Mainstream Bitcoin Adoption took place recently is some instant millionaire stories sticking out because of the luck gained by storing Bitcoin in a relatively short time. Some of them store dozens, hundreds, even thousands of Bitcoins for several years, then this year they get instant wealth from the storage of the coins.

With the profits gained from monumental price increases, people are starting to wonder "where is the highest peak Bitcoin being?" And then some even ask "is it too late to buy Bitcoin right now?"

The questions above are not new questions, these are questions that are also raised when the Bitcoin price is at $ 10, $ 100, $ 1,000, or Bitcoin's journey up to $ 17,000 today.

Before answering the question, let's see what happened during the last 8 years, on the Bitcoin price movement, since Bitcoin was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.
      • 2009: Bitcoin was first launched at a price of only $ 0.01 per BTC.
      • July 28, 2010: Considering that 2 years Satoshi Nakamoto has issued Whitepaper Bitcoin. on July 28, 2010, Bitcoin prices have gone up at $ 0.06 per BTC, up 600%.
      • December 12, 2011: Within 18 months, Bitcoin's price is already at $ 3.19, or up about 5,000% from 2010 prices.
      • December 10, 2012: a year later Bitcoin prices are climbing higher, up to $ 13.59 per BTC, or up about 450% from December 2011 prices.
      • December 2013 to December 2016: Bitcoin begins to experience a volatile fluctuation which trades between $ 600 and $ 1,000 per BTC.
      • June 12, 2017: Prints record high above $ 2,500 per BTC.
      • December 2017: Some crazy movements occur, reaching an all-time high of $ 17,000 per BTC.

No one knows what will happen next Bitcoin price, but from the data above can be concluded that the mainstream adoption from various circles of society increasingly widespread, and automatically will continue to boost Bitcoin prices to further rise again. Some predictions even say that the price of Bitcoin in mid 2018 will reach $ 25,000 per BTC. Although no one knows what will happen next, at least it can be seen that the Trend Major on the Bitcoin movement is the Trend Up.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to sentosa for this useful post.

cambiste (12-15-2017), dzin4aans (12-16-2017), Malik Basit (01-20-2018), Passionate Pisces (12-19-2017), time void (12-23-2017), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's just crazy, I really don't know what to do with this bitcoin, when you hear that people selling all their properties to buy bitcoin you'll say there's no doubt that bitcoin will continue rising. For me bitcoin is going to 25k , but before reaching this level i think it'll back to 10K to form a base! At 10K I'll surely buy bitcoin and I'm sure many people are waiting this psychological level to buy

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-16-2017), Passionate Pisces (12-19-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is never too late to buy bitcoin right now because as things are going right now many people will join the train and the price will surely come up and continue to rise so if you have some idle money kept somewhere pls this is right time to invest in some bitcoin before it will reach out of control.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

I read that people but bitcoin even from $17k.imagine you need 17 000 dollare to buy just one bitcoin.oitstanding value for one coin.but i think if it rise we can buy it but the risk of losing some dollars is there because bitcoin can fall too. Be wise buying it however.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (12-19-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

liverbdbird is on a distinguished road liverbdbird's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bitcoin just cant stop running. its up 2000 usd. My opinion it will touch 5000 in near future. AS many new TRADERS started to response with bitcoin, the market will go higher for sure. billions of money is adding this market constantly. there is a cons too.....its most votalite cirrency at present it may fall 2000pips a day..so be smart before trade...
      losing money on forex? strategy with Fixed stoploss and take profit. visit and start copy.. Project for only 1000 follower...
      monitor link: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...rader=441041#/

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

kimu is on a distinguished road kimu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoins have become the talk by even top billionaires, some regret never buying bitcoins some are happy they bought when it was less than $2. I know it is very unlikely that the bitcoin will fall any time soon, since more and more billionaires have come to embrace use of bitcoins. In the near future we will see more and more online stores accepting bitcoins as form of payment.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kimu View Post
      Bitcoins have become the talk by even top billionaires, some regret never buying bitcoins some are happy they bought when it was less than $2. I know it is very unlikely that the bitcoin will fall any time soon, since more and more billionaires have come to embrace use of bitcoins. In the near future we will see more and more online stores accepting bitcoins as form of payment.
      well, bitcoin has dropped from the $19k region and right now it is already reached $15k. Thats around $4k loss in less then a week. Still i dont think it is any cause for an alarm. Most probably its just traders cashing out some profit for their year end bonus.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,503 Times in 2,903 Posts

It is not too late to buy bitcoin but be very careful because the news that are flying around about it are not too pleasant, especially the scalability problems that it has, the block size has refused to increase and that is causing serious traffic to the network also increasing the transaction fees.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,800 Times in 2,735 Posts

You will be shooting yourself in the foot by buying bitcoin now, just wait and see what happens before taking that decision, except you are planning to buy and store in your wallet, that is the better investment that you should be thinking about as of now, bitcoin has acted dramatically for the past few months.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 443 Posts

Well! it is true that Bitcoin comeback from $20,000 line after a major Bullish movement and now it is trading in $13,000 to $15,000 range. if someone buy it from it's peek rate then he is running in big loss but if someone sell it from that point then he make handsome amount of profit. actually Bitcoin rate go up due to end of the year and when new year start then it com back.
      currently Bitcoin adjusting its rate and i think we should wait for some days to open any order. once its rate adjust on any level then we will see a clear picture for Buy of Sell.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-12-2018), GhostMode (01-30-2018), Malik Basit (01-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast