• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Too Late to Buy Bitcoin Today?

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,417 Times in 5,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Well! it is true that Bitcoin comeback from $20,000 line after a major Bullish movement and now it is trading in $13,000 to $15,000 range. if someone buy it from it's peek rate then he is running in big loss but if someone sell it from that point then he make handsome amount of profit. actually Bitcoin rate go up due to end of the year and when new year start then it com back.
      currently Bitcoin adjusting its rate and i think we should wait for some days to open any order. once its rate adjust on any level then we will see a clear picture for Buy of Sell.
      Yes this is the funny story now about Bitcoin. When it rose so sharply, many started to talk about it, even people who have zero to no understanding of any markets. And you know what they said? Oh I should buy bitcoin, look how it is rising.
      And in like any markets, GOLD, EUR,GBP etc, when dummies buy or sell, big boys in market do the opposite. So people rushed into buying it at 17-18-19k definitely and then it came hard down. When many saw it, they ditched their positions and it went back to 17. and again many thought yeah this thing is going up like previously and bought it again. And again you know what happened.

Now it will fall down to certain level when many will think but this bitcoin is going to crash and they will sell their bitcoin in fear. And when they do this, big market makers will buy it again. Simple as that

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Farhan Randhawa (01-27-2018), Malik Basit (01-20-2018), moneygrows (01-22-2018), Warren Bafett (01-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Yes this is the funny story now about Bitcoin. When it rose so sharply, many started to talk about it, even people who have zero to no understanding of any markets. And you know what they said? Oh I should buy bitcoin, look how it is rising.
      And in like any markets, GOLD, EUR,GBP etc, when dummies buy or sell, big boys in market do the opposite. So people rushed into buying it at 17-18-19k definitely and then it came hard down. When many saw it, they ditched their positions and it went back to 17. and again many thought yeah this thing is going up like previously and bought it again. And again you know what happened.

Now it will fall down to certain level when many will think but this bitcoin is going to crash and they will sell their bitcoin in fear. And when they do this, big market makers will buy it again. Simple as that
      I totally agree with you my friend. in these days there is no clear picture about Bit Coin trading. many traders are confused about it currently. but i hope that the picture will clear very soon because there are a huge number of peoples who trading in this digital Currency and their orders will clear the picture very soon.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-14-2018), Farhan Randhawa (01-27-2018), Malik Basit (01-20-2018), moneygrows (01-22-2018), Unregistered (1), Warren Bafett (01-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see, when the herd are fearful the big money will feed/tap in to that fear. When everyone is selling, they will buy it back, when the majority start buying, they will sell it again. That is how powerful big money is, they wait when the tree produce over ripe fruit. Time for a kill!
      No Guts No Glory!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-22-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 456 Posts

i read many people now buy litecoin and ethereum because their price is still low compared to bitcoin and it is good investment. bitcoin is 14 thousand dollar per one bitcoin and that is expensive. whereas litecoin and ethereum is maybe 1000 or even less. what do you think?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-22-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,336 Times in 867 Posts

I don't think now is the best time to buy bitcoin, this is because of the many technical difficulties associated with its transactions now and also because of its current price. Over the next couple of months, we should watch to see what value bitcoin has because many government and financial agencies are seeking to regulate bitcoin making it's value fall a bit. Currently, bitcoin is valued around $14,000 and there is a lot of chances that it'll fall further, so buying now might not be profitable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omoba9ce For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,153 Times in 389 Posts

It is not too late to buy bitcoin. As at today ,bitcoin price is still rallying around $12000,buy the time it picks,the price will move up above $20000.So buying price is still good now.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,525 Times in 5,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      It is not too late to buy bitcoin. As at today ,bitcoin price is still rallying around $12000,buy the time it picks,the price will move up above $20000.So buying price is still good now.
      Yes, $12000 is a good price to buy bitcoin and jump on to the "road to riches band wagon". In fact if you can, do sell everything you have and just buy bitcoin as much as you can. By the time it picks up, well, if you are still around to reap the profit dont forget to buy me an ice cream.

14. The following 10 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-18-2018), dzin4aans (01-17-2018), Farhan Randhawa (01-27-2018), Malik Basit (01-20-2018), NikitaBelle (01-17-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (01-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,980 Times in 7,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Yes, $12000 is a good price to buy bitcoin and jump on to the "road to riches band wagon". In fact if you can, do sell everything you have and just buy bitcoin as much as you can. By the time it picks up, well, if you are still around to reap the profit dont forget to buy me an ice cream.
      I just wonder what happen to those who buy at $15000 or $17000, the price now is way lower than when they buy it up there. The ones who buy at the top usually suffer the most when the price drop unexpectedly. What if the current price will drop further because of the selling frenzy? Would anyone still willing to buy bitcoin nowadays? It's a bit scary isn't it?

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-18-2018), dzin4aans (01-17-2018), Malik Basit (01-25-2018), moneygrows (01-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      I just wonder what happen to those who buy at $15000 or $17000, the price now is way lower than when they buy it up there. The ones who buy at the top usually suffer the most when the price drop unexpectedly. What if the current price will drop further because of the selling frenzy? Would anyone still willing to buy bitcoin nowadays? It's a bit scary isn't it?
      If they bought at the top and sold at higher top they made profit. In this markets its not wise to wait too long when the price reach new highs. The price raise too fast and now the price falls too fast. In trading the timing for buy/sell its the most important thing. For example $15k was a great price to buy in december if you close at $18k in december but it was a terrible price if you wait to sell it in january...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-17-2018), moneygrows (01-22-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (01-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In trading the timing for buy/sell its the most important thing

Ah, so the trader needs to watch his BTC chart all the time, since it's hard to predict when the price will rise or fall down. That seems to be lots of screen time, you will never know when the price will pop and dump. Trading bitcoin needs a nerve of steel, I have a friend who got his account margin call because he got addicted with bitcoin. He promised to himself he will never trade bitcoin ever again.
      No Guts No Glory!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-22-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast