• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I lost my whole bonus while trading, what will happen now?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I lost my whole bonus while trading, what will happen now?

I would start will zero from next month or I would have to first cover all that lose than start getting profits ?

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to kevinmert73 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In as far as I know if your current bonus has been wiped out, it is not necessary to recover your loses, you can still withdraw your profits gained from your new bonus. Recovery of previous bonus is only necessary when their is still a significant amount left from your previous bonus.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

springjet014 (12-16-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You do not need to return your loss first for accounts that deposit through the forum bonus, so the profit you generate next month, you can directly WD in accordance with the profit you get.
      You should be more careful in treating the post bonus account, even if you do not spend the capital to run it, at least you collect change from the results of posts that you do.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to othox79 For This Useful Post:

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      In as far as I know if your current bonus has been wiped out, it is not necessary to recover your loses, you can still withdraw your profits gained from your new bonus. Recovery of previous bonus is only necessary when their is still a significant amount left from your previous bonus.
      Actually I have balance $1.30 in my account but when I try to take any trade. It was shown "not enough money" and when I chat with support person he said I have zero in my balance no margin

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,167 Times in 3,354 Posts

my bro, am very sorry for your loss, well the nest thing to do right now is to focus more on the demo trading so as to develop your trading knowledge and in the mean time wait for the next bonus, but my advice to you is that you need to minimize your trading lot size when you are trading, and never enter the market just because you guess the market is heading somewhere, it doesn't work like that, we trade on trading analysis

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am afflicted with worries hearing such sad message. For this reason, money management and risk management are very important matter before opening a trade. Similarly, trend apprehension is equally important. The best means of being success amid this trading is trading practice by demo account over and over again until consistent success. Traders can take part in the trading of real account after being consistent success in such unreal account. If so, possibility of margin call will diminish.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you lost one bonus so you can make another bonus but try to save it and protect it and trade right without greed and try to make trading more safe and fix your mistakes so you can survive in the market and keep the bonus and make profits always and enjoy trading with little stress.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,581 Times in 2,446 Posts

no you dont need to cover your previous money from your next month and also you can easily check it from your account profile, btw did you identify you losses reason? if not then try to identify that and from next month you should try to not do that again and always try to follow money management, if you dont follow that then you will loss again and again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      658.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not new for the newbies to lose the whole account when they trade with bonus money. Newbies are always excited and greedy to make money faster but that is impossible . They do not learn the Forex but want to make money like machine. The same things happens to you and you lost your money. But you should not worry about it, you will learn it well and do well in future.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I lost my whole bonus investment while trading Now what will happen

well guys i must say this post is for me and i have been trading since last six months and trading slowly but my friends always say me to take risk but i didn't but recently greed take over me and i have loss my all account

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast