• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I lost my whole bonus while trading, what will happen now?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youbutt View Post
      well guys i must say this post is for me and i have been trading since last six months and trading slowly but my friends always say me to take risk but i didn't but recently greed take over me and i have loss my all account
      Totally incorrect answer to my question bro first read what I am asking and then rply it

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by youbutt View Post
      well guys i must say this post is for me and i have been trading since last six months and trading slowly but my friends always say me to take risk but i didn't but recently greed take over me and i have loss my all account
      Totally incorrect answer to my question bro first read what I am asking and then rply it

2. <a href=""> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nothing will happen other than you wait for another month to end so that you can get another bonus from your posting activities then you sure will be able to use the bonus well this time around because if you do not get your acts right the forex market is still very much around to punish you for the same mistakes.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well if you lost your whole bonus investment while trading, normally you don't need to make up for the losses when trading with the new bonus given to you the next month, you can make profit and withdraw it but it happened a time that I lost my whole bonus and the next month my account was still reading that last month total loss including the new bonus I was given which means that I have to make up for the previous month losses.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 446 Posts

This is a common thing my friend. many traders lose their bonuses while trading. first of all you need to learn from your mistakes which are causes of your loss. then you need to keep posting here to make new bonus.
      in next month you will get your bonus which to make by posting in this month and then you can start trading again with it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (12-19-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,509 Times in 746 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmert73 View Post
      I would start will zero from next month or I would have to first cover all that lose than start getting profits ?

I think you need to learn and get the basic, if you can use SL on your trades then you will not face big loss, now you can gain do same mistakes on next month. so for facing again loss you need to learn first in demo practice and do practice and leave live trading for few days.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience, they say, is the best teacher. It is good for a newbie to lose all his/her account as a result of greed. That experience of loss will teach him/her not to be greedy but to go at a steady pace.

What you are discussing here is nothing new but something that have happened to each and every one of us. When we first came to Forex trading , we always have the greedy bid idea of becoming a millionaire within one week but the market has a way of teaching us what we refused to learn from our previous tutors (e-books, video tutorials, brokers' websites, Forex pros, Forex forums etc.).

However, once your Forum account being traded with runs down to zero, it will be reconditioned for you to restart building the Forum account again from zero because you have learned Lesson 1 and you are on stage Lesson 2. This time around, take it easy by using the interim time before your account got replenished to trade very well in the demo accounts.

In Forex trading, you don't follow your instinct or perception, you follow what your analyzed result says: what your fundamental/technical analysis shows you is what you base your trade on.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      This is a common thing my friend. many traders lose their bonuses while trading. first of all you need to learn from your mistakes which are causes of your loss. then you need to keep posting here to make new bonus.
      in next month you will get your bonus which to make by posting in this month and then you can start trading again with it.
      Loosing bonus money and mistake are normal thing in Froex trade . Maximum traders are loosing bonus money during learning period . At this situation trader should wait for next bonus money to start trade because without investment , trader can't continue further trade . So either trader should invest real money or they must wait for next bonus money .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is sad that you lost your bonus money, you should be more careful to trade forex from the next time. You should not try to recover the losses, you can open another account and link the forum account with that new one, so that your new month's bonus will be deposited to the new accounts. You should be more careful of taking the risk from next time, so that you can survive in any bad conditions.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,404 Times in 491 Posts

What will happen is that you wait till the next month to get another bonus, that is if you are qualified for it. But for how long do you intend to depend on your monthly bonus before you can trade? This bonus is meant as an incentive to traders and as an opportunity to participate in this business even without depositing your own money. You are meant to build on it and not lose it, there is still time to do so, improve your trading by learning, observing and practicing, be determined and focused to survive in the forex market at all costs, and then you will stop losing your capital.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all as traders face losses in the market and that is the nature of the market and we try to exceed that and start over and the most important thing is that you must know what is the mistakes in your trading technique and save it to avoid that in the future so you may try to improve yourself if you want to achieve the success in the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast