• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I lost my whole bonus while trading, what will happen now?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend after loosing whole bonus account by margin call then we have to start all over from zero.Facing margin call is the worst situation a trader can face.So always use stop loss in every situation and use money management strictly.Trading with patience and discipline is the only way we can survive in market for long time.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bablu7832 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1998.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

we should not be greedy in trading forex. although only the capital of the post bonus, but you should be able to manage with discipline. because if you managed to earn profit from bonus account, you will get real money. usually people will carelessly use the capital of the forum without proper calculation. you must remember that your hard work for a month to get free capital, can be lost in just a few hours.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,212 Times in 2,415 Posts

i dont think anything will happen. i think the next thing to do after we must have lost our trading capital is finding a quiet place to relax our brain and dont think too much about it because it can be unhealthy thing, loosing is part of forex and this is one of the rules we signed for when registering a trading account, so no one is to be blame than ourselves

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am still wondering how one can survive in forex trading for long without using stop loss and sound money management.I have been a victim of what you experience,not once or twice. The fact remains,if I happen to get away the first and second time,I will not escape margin call [red alert] the third time.The market has a way of teaching us lesson if we ever care to learn.So ,the best way is to play safe always.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you lose your whole trading capital, it is an opportunity to take stock and learn the necessary lesson offered by your loss. If you do so, you will likely emerge from the loss better than you were before and able to recover your losses during subsequent trades.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you lost your bonus or capital in trading it simply means that its going back to the drawing board, their is definitely something wrong in what you do in trading that needs to be corrected, but the hard part really if you just came from a margin call is that the emotions is way too high that it is difficult to be logical in our actions that is why it is better to let it pass for few days first before planning our next step.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You lost your whole bonus during trading ,Do not worry for this and continue posting in Mts forum . I think that through this forum new posting bonus will be deposited in your trading account in next month as usual . It is no need of recovery ,you can restart trading by new bonus investment . You should always try the best for the survival of the capital .

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to kashi9760 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashi9760 View Post
      You lost your whole bonus during trading ,Do not worry for this and continue posting in Mts forum . I think that through this forum new posting bonus will be deposited in your trading account in next month as usual . It is no need of recovery ,you can restart trading by new bonus investment . You should always try the best for the survival of the capital .
      Yup, we can get bonus for post in MT5 Forum, when the bonus is credited then we can continue our trading.
      Before continue trading, better if we fix our mistake, we need to know what is the wrong in our trading strategy.
      Risk of loss is the part of forex business, all business around the world have a risk of loss, we must accept it before join any business.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you margin call, your new bonus will become your capital i.e any profits over it can be withdrawn. But if you aren't margin called, then you will have to recover all the losses before you can withdraw the money.

15. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 443 Posts

i am very sorry for your big loss, it must feel very bad because it is not easy to get bonus from mt5 forum for post and require a lot of work and trading it you put much time into that and hope to succeed but if you lose it, failure is big and feeling is you let down yourself.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast