• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I lost my whole bonus while trading, what will happen now?

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,834 Times in 6,764 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmert73 View Post
      I would start will zero from next month or I would have to first cover all that lose than start getting profits ?
      If the 1st month you lose your bonus, then for the next month you have to recover the lose in the 1st month.
      If you confusing, login to client cabinet and search the Bonus statistic.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

azmassi (01-23-2018), moneygrows (01-23-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,291 Times in 5,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      If the 1st month you lose your bonus, then for the next month you have to recover the lose in the 1st month.
      If you confusing, login to client cabinet and search the Bonus statistic.
      If you received a stop out (SO) you dont need to recover the bonus. Any amount after the SO are considered as profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losing is part of trading in the Forex market , everyone loses is not the markets fault but the traders , all you need do is learn how not to lose as much again , go back to those lost trades and find out why and correct what ever mistake made in the first time . I have lost my bonus too now am learning all over again

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,476 Times in 4,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JANEIUMEDIA View Post
      Losing is part of trading in the Forex market , everyone loses is not the markets fault but the traders , all you need do is learn how not to lose as much again , go back to those lost trades and find out why and correct what ever mistake made in the first time . I have lost my bonus too now am learning all over again
      In fact he asked if he needs to recover his bonus before being able to withdraw his profits, but you're right actually. One should never give up after losing his first bonus, that's just the beginning and we've to analyse the mistake to learn from it.
      BTW , as explained by moneygrow , if you got a stop out you don't need to recover anything. And like bozzdevil said, you can check your bonus amount and withdrawable amount in bonus statistics.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

very sad to here such thing , but what i can really say is those things is necessary sometimes to learn from , to consolidate your knowledge and build new experience for the forex trading . but as i know if you have lost everything you don't need to recover everything but you will start making new profits over again from the posts bonus you have . remember , every fail is always another step to success . so go and keep moving forward .

8. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Amira19 is an unknown quantity at this point Amira19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You don't know how to manage your money that is why you lose everything.
      Don't treat the bonus like nothing but make sure to manage your bonus like it's a treasure.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4