• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kuskus_Starlight EA

Hybrid View

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,059 Times in 5,021 Posts

Default Kuskus_Starlight EA

Kuskus_Starlight expert advisor is an EA which originates from the indicator Kuskus_Starlight. You can find the indicator discussion thread here.

For Kuskus_Starlight EA discussion, please continue on this thread.

Download link
      Kuskus_Starlight EA
      Kuskus_Starlight EA & Indicator

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (12-21-2017), Warren Bafett (12-21-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope someone will start sharing good settings for this expert advisor. I too will do my testing real soon, hopefully before the year ends. The indicator looks promising and testing this expert advisor would be my top priority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-21-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Kuskus_Starlight expert advisor is an EA which originates from the indicator Kuskus_Starlight. You can find the indicator discussion thread here.

For Kuskus_Starlight EA discussion, please continue on this thread.

Download link : Kuskus_Starlight EA
      Thank you very much moneygrows for the EA upload! I wonder if this EA can deliver the same result, since I been testing the starlight indicator manually. I guess I will have to test it if I want to know the result.
      No Guts No Glory!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, im actually on year end holiday already. Cant access my VPS. Hope i can start my own forward testing soon after the holiday is done. May this expert advisor be very successful for 2018!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want just reminder members who read this thread for the first time and want to test out this expert advisor, first you need to place the Kuskus_Starlight indicator in the indicator folder and place the Kuskus_Starlight EA in the expert folder and then you can make your tests as long as you want, I upload here in this post both of the indicators in the attaches files to be able to use them in your backtesting.

Kuskus_Starlight.rar

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (12-26-2017), moneygrows (12-26-2017), NikitaBelle (12-25-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now we have all the files, it would be easier for someone to test it. I hope someone will start it soon and share with us the results of the forward testing. Would be nice if its a widget to make tracking easier.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (12-26-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,059 Times in 5,021 Posts

I have added the whole files into the first thread. Please feel free to download it. Am still trying to figure out how to use MT5 monitoring service. Once im done with that i will share the forward test results on this thread.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (12-27-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      I have added the whole files into the first thread. Please feel free to download it. Am still trying to figure out how to use MT5 monitoring service. Once im done with that i will share the forward test results on this thread.
      I tried to register with MT5 monitoring service from the main page yesterday and was unsuccessful. It seems the registration and monitoring page is not working correctly no matter how many times i tried. I hope MT5 will fix the problem so we can use the service soon.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone here managed to get the monitoring service from MT5 working? I have tried so many ways of doing it but i keep getting all kinds of error. I cant get it to work with a demo account.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Anyone here managed to get the monitoring service from MT5 working? I have tried so many ways of doing it but i keep getting all kinds of error. I cant get it to work with a demo account.
      hello, can you please explain what"s the monitoring service of MT5? and what kind of services they provide, I see only the PAMM accounts over there, this is the first time I heard about the "monitoring service, can you comment about this, please.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-02-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast