• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kuskus_Starlight EA

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,275 Times in 604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Anyone here managed to get the monitoring service from MT5 working? I have tried so many ways of doing it but i keep getting all kinds of error. I cant get it to work with a demo account.
      hello, can you please explain what"s the monitoring service of MT5? and what kind of services they provide, I see only the PAMM accounts over there, this is the first time I heard about the "monitoring service, can you comment about this, please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-02-2018)

3. LFC
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys, I did the first backtest with default setting in each tick modeling with real data, means 99.9% modeling and 0 error graphic, here is the first result in attach files, this expert has the potentiel to make good profit, but it needs some kind of strategy or just by modifing its settings.
      Attached Images    

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-02-2018), moneygrows (01-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      hello, can you please explain what"s the monitoring service of MT5? and what kind of services they provide, I see only the PAMM accounts over there, this is the first time I heard about the "monitoring service, can you comment about this, please.
      If you look closely at the monitoring table on MT5 main page, there is an option to view added demo account. It means the service is actually like my**book where you can monitor performance of any account so long it has been added.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-02-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,408 Times in 5,389 Posts

Im still in holiday mode. Will be doing a forward test using a demo account and once the setup done hopefully before the week ends i will try to update everyone of the EA progress.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-04-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you look closely at the monitoring table on MT5 main page, there is an option to view added demo account. It means the service is actually like my**book where you can monitor performance of any account so long it has been added.
      Nice! It's the first time I heard that MT5 also offer monitoring services. It can be a great addition for traders here. I will check it out and see if I can utilize it's benefits for the improvement of my trading performance in general.
      No Guts No Glory!

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-04-2018), moneygrows (01-03-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Spent 2 whole days trying to get the monitoring service to work. The main page is buggy like hell. Even registration is tricky. Only managed to register once i clear all cookies and register with email address that is not associated with the forum registration.

Even after the registration done, i failed to attach an account to the monitoring table even though i have followed all the instructions given.

Makes me wonder if the monitoring service for demo is still a work in progress for MT5. If it is, then its taking way too long.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-04-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for the information, now I see what's the monitoring services mean, maybe I will suscribe in the next few days , hope this service will work sooner, it's very important to see the perfermence of our trading and benefict from the whole services.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-04-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

thank you for the information, now I see what's the monitoring services mean, maybe I will suscribe in the next few days , hope this service will work sooner, it's very important to see the perfermence of our trading and benefict from the whole services.
      Few people already trying to use it but still not successful. If you managed to subscribe please teach me too later. I want to use it for tracking all of my forward testing results.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-12-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello there, I made some backtesting and change some parameters, the results seems good, find out in the image below the statement of this backtesting and comments, please, if we can work on it together, we surely found out the right setting and minimize the drawdown.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  19.8 KBName:  Capture2.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  31.9 KB

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Hello there, I made some backtesting and change some parameters, the results seems good, find out in the image below the statement of this backtesting and comments, please, if we can work on it together, we surely found out the right setting and minimize the drawdown.

Attachment 73345Attachment 73346
      What is the time duration for this backtest? Im having a hard time trying to figure out the picture since i dont understand French. Can you do another test with $100 and share the results in English for me?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast