MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

kimu is on a distinguished road kimu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bitcoin to hit $60000 by the end of 2018

With new companies starting to accept Bitcoins, we will keep seeing it rising and it might rise steadily in 2018. As 2017 comes to an end, we have seen the investors commenting more positively about Bitcoins, I personally see the the Bitcoins driven to over $60000 per BTC.
      Last edited by kimu; 12-20-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: misspelled word

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to kimu for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-20-2017), ilyas_ili (12-22-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,504 Times in 4,424 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kimu View Post
      With new companies starting to accept Bitcoins, we will keep seeing it rising and it might rise steadily in 2018. As 2017 comes to an end, we have seen the investors commenting more positively about Bitcoins, I personally see the the Bitcoins driven to over $60000 per BTC.
      Its not a bad idea But like in other forex markets, remember that when we get more liquidity = more transactions done and happening all the time, the less spiky and unpredictable market becomes. So if we see Bitcoin go very popular also among banks then I think the price will become more stable and it will become something similar to GOLD movement. Very active and risky but not in as strong trend all the time as it is now

Also now notice Bitcoin is retracing its gains and now even below $16000 so it is very similar market to the all forex pairs and metals, the idea behind that market is pretty similar to other markets. It reaches some sort of level where investors are no longer interested in buying it and they start to sell it and take profits.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (12-20-2017), ilyas_ili (12-22-2017)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,483 Times in 4,124 Posts

Hi dear,
      Why exactly 60k?
      Maybe you're right, some analysts say that bitcoin will reach 100k and then 250k after 5 years, but I'm not sure if it's true. For me bitcoin isn't a safe investment, it's speculative and it can be as profitable as forex but not that safe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (12-22-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,957 Times in 661 Posts

Well at the moment there is a controversy in the market regarding completion of bitcoin block size limit, which some says is completed and some says is about to complete. whatever the condition is it may lead to more decrease or may gonna hold the prices of bitcoin from 16000-19000 for a while, until they decide to increase the size limit which they shouldn't. on the other hand you guys gonna see Ethereum alog coins to rise because there block size is already 300% compared to bitcoin.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

azmassi (12-22-2017), Warren Bafett (12-21-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

on the other hand you guys gonna see Ethereum alog coins to rise because there block size is already 300% compared to bitcoin.
      So Ethereum is the new Bitcoin? If for some reason Bitcoin will slow down, will the other cryptocurrency has the same chance of reaching bitcoins meteoric rise? If yes, then I would rather buy those cryptocurrency that still cheaper than bitcoin...
      No Guts No Glory!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (12-22-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,957 Times in 661 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      So Ethereum is the new Bitcoin? If for some reason Bitcoin will slow down, will the other cryptocurrency has the same chance of reaching bitcoins meteoric rise? If yes, then I would rather buy those cryptocurrency that still cheaper than bitcoin...
      there won't be any other or new bitcoin mate, but yeah other currencies will gain you may have seen the reaction in last 24 hours many of the sellers entered in the market. so they definitely gonna buy some other currencies, some gonna go for bitcoin you never know. prices of others going to increase more and if you are thinking to buy i would suggest search for Monero, ETH Classic, Bitcoin Gold etc.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (12-22-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      542.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

New companies are accepting bitcoins to trade as CFD and futures but I don't see any big company like amazon to accept bitcoins for online sales. A good pay processor should be accepted at least in 85% or more online shops and BTCs are not good for that. The value is speculative and the current demand fom investments reach the highest pick this year. Don't forget that every market has a limited number of investors and funds and good and bad times. What is happening with bitcoin market already happened before in another markets before the big crash.
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (12-22-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,066 Times in 7,203 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      New companies are accepting bitcoins to trade as CFD and futures but I don't see any big company like amazon to accept bitcoins for online sales. A good pay processor should be accepted at least in 85% or more online shops and BTCs are not good for that. The value is speculative and the current demand fom investments reach the highest pick this year. Don't forget that every market has a limited number of investors and funds and good and bad times. What is happening with bitcoin market already happened before in another markets before the big crash.
      Agree, if am the owner of Amazon or other big companies I wont gamble with bitcoin since it's new and considered by many as Tulip mania. The one that rise quick and crash hard. It's interesting to see bitcoin rising so quick but scary if you were able to buy at the top and everyone started selling hard, it will be awful for sure.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,756 Times in 1,928 Posts

Yes sister NikitaBelle, using bitcoin as a means of exchange is too much of a gamble for any wise business to adopt, the can be gains when price is climbing up after a transaction takes place, what happens on the instance that you receive payment and immediately price crashes.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

17. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4405.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,742 Times in 2,699 Posts

Bitcoin hitting $60,000 by the end of next year is possible but it sounds crazy though, this is a virtual currency for crying out loud and we should be cautious how we invest because any news from China that is negative can see our investment crumble down, if I owned a company I will never use bitcoin as a means of payment, it's not worth it.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast