• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin to hit $60000 by the end of 2018

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is absolutely nothing that is not possible in the financial market because many people are now coming into the forex market right now and that is fueling the increase pf the price of many coins all around in the market so its possible for the bitcoin to grow higher just like every other coins too will definitely move higher as well in no time.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-08-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin to hit $60000 by the end of 2018

Maybe yes and maybe not. But if for some unforeseen reason and bitcoin will hit that high I will be the first to regret that I did not get myself involved with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. For now am getting busier with currency pairs and they are my main favorite for now.
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-08-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-25-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

Every trader saying that the Bit Coin will hit $60,000 in this year but i'm confused about it because we already see that it move back from $20,000 line where many traders think that it will touch $50,000 range at the end of 2017.
      lets suppose that it will hit $60,000 in this year but which is the best point for buyers to enter in market. just buy it from $15,000 range or wait for any short bearish mode to buy it?

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Every trader saying that the Bit Coin will hit $60,000 in this year but i'm confused about it because we already see that it move back from $20,000 line where many traders think that it will touch $50,000 range at the end of 2017.
      lets suppose that it will hit $60,000 in this year but which is the best point for buyers to enter in market. just buy it from $15,000 range or wait for any short bearish mode to buy it?
      If price range from 13k-16k in the last days everything its possible to happen this year. I'm sure that no experienced trader have any wise and proved strategy to use in crypto market because its a new type of market that should not be compared with forex markets because such markets exist for centuries and there are regulators and controllers. What's the point of making a technical or fundamental analysis in a market that has lots of gaps and unexpected price movemments? The idea is to buy at the lowest price to sell higher later but in this case the price its always high and increasing since Bitcoin was created. I never thought that something that does not exist can reach the price of $20,000 or more... My prediction is that the bullish time is near the end because today almost all online investors already know that Bitcoins are available for trading so the new entries will not increase too much since 2018 because human investors population is limited and its funds also limited. I can't estimate a deadline for the crash but I see this summer as a very hot one for crypto markets
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,724 Times in 691 Posts

I think that bitcoin is taking the stage of all the important headlines in the financial market trading now, but i do not know if that would eventually last. I have seen traders predicting more than 100,000$ for bitcoin before the end of this year. See another one here that is predicting 60,000$, i do not know how this is going to happen, because they are too large. Above all, i hope that bitcoin will not disappoint many of you this year, it might likely fall or crash instead of climbing in the ambiguous way that many of you are predicting.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-09-2018), Greentrader (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,090 Posts

I think it is over presumptuous to think bitcoin will be valued as high as $60,000 at the end of this year. I do not think bitcoin will have such a fast rise as it did last year mainly due to the fact that government have started putting regulatory measures in place and because it has been added in many Etf exchange brokers. Trading will go a long way to regulate the price of bitcoin. Also less companies are accepting bitcoin by the day due to its high volatility.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (07-25-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if bitcoin reach 60000$ then the people that have it will make a furtone and become rich, but this number may not be and the value of bitcoin may become more less than this value, bitcoin is volatile and so its value will increase in the next time as the people buy it increase as they want to benefit from increasing of its value to sell it after that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sameeh For This Useful Post:

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No one can say exactly where it can go and even its falls its not predictable but due to great attraction of people it is going higher and higher and hoping it will go more higher just because we want to invest in it. There is big profit in it but also a big risk 😶😯😎😐☺

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to frazzaq2 for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (07-25-2018), Warren Bafett (02-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      I think it is over presumptuous to think bitcoin will be valued as high as $60,000 at the end of this year. I do not think bitcoin will have such a fast rise as it did last year mainly due to the fact that government have started putting regulatory measures in place and because it has been added in many Etf exchange brokers. Trading will go a long way to regulate the price of bitcoin. Also less companies are accepting bitcoin by the day due to its high volatility.
      That is one big problem with crypto currency such as bitcoin, if I am a big establishment that will accept bitcoin as a payment, I would be really having a heart attack because the price of bitcoin keeps fluctuating you will never know if the bitcoin payment I received from the goods I sold will turn to zero in value the next day or week...
      No Guts No Glory!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,171 Times in 4,543 Posts

It will be very difficult to hit 60,000 by the end of this year. If the ban on it on some countries is completely lifted and the implementation of government regulations, it could have a steep bullish momentum and cross the previous heights as that would signify more interests than before.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast