MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Cryptocurrency for beginner

Please can you tell me where can I read how to trade cryptocurrency for total beginner.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,097 Times in 2,005 Posts

There are many things that you can read up about Cryptocurrencies for beginners, you can read about how the blockchain technology works also, a simple search using Google can bring up various materials, nothing is difficult because we are in a digital age.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know there is many things. I am looking for something simple where is all at one place (I am not so interested in how technology works, I am interested in buying and selling - trading).

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,757 Times in 2,709 Posts

If all you want to do is buying and selling of bitcoin I guess you should try a website called local bitcoin dot come, they have a platform that can enable you buy from individuals that have to sell and you can also sell when you are ready, they have an escrow system meaning that your money is safe once you initiate a transaction, you can even choose to meet the client one on one, there is an option for that too.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

osamakhan12 is an unknown quantity at this point osamakhan12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up Cryptocurrency for beginner

dear You can learn about Bitcoin and blockchain
      if you want trading You should make account on Bitrex Site Google it so for this first you should buy Bitcoin you can buy bitcoin from Boinbase site .
      and For signals You can join Forums.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trade2getrich View Post
      Please can you tell me where can I read how to trade cryptocurrency for total beginner.
      Go for simplicity, like open a demo account and buy and sell bitcoin on it. The simplest method is sell on top and buy on every dip, you need to familiarize yourself first how this bitcoin thing behaves in your chart...observe and analyze and learn how it moves in your chart, above all, you need to develop a feel for this type of trading since this thing can go up high anytime and crash big time like no other. Good luck!
      No Guts No Glory!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Where can I open demo account? I know the basic principles of trading I trade forex successfully for many years. I'am not interested only on bitcoin, I am interested on all cyptocurrencys.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to trade2getrich for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,097 Times in 2,005 Posts

I do know that instaforex has Cryptocurrencies in their platform which includes bitcoin, dash, litecoin, ethereum and ripple, but all of them are not tradeable and I don't know why, if you want to learn more i think you could try a website called coinigy, they have everything like a demo account and app.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2612.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading in Cryptocurrency for newbies is very risky because for this thing we need enough knowledge and lot of trading experience. we also need big capital to trade properly because it has much more volatility than currency trading. if you don't have big capital then you can't survive for some hours in market.
      so first of all get big capital with proper knowledge and experience and then enter in market for trading.
      My best wishes are with you.
      Gold and Oil Trading Journal

"Keep Calm & Believe on your Skills and in Result you will Succeed"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-06-2018)

14. FB
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,566 Times in 622 Posts

My brother, i think that you are late about the issue of this bitcoin, the bitcoin has achieved its peak last year, and the traders that were fortunate to trade it by then are making their money by now. But to say that you are now looking to trade or start the bitcoin now is not advisable anymore, it might even cause you to be misdoing things at all time. For this reason, just go straight to knowing how to be trading the currency pairs in the market, the bitcoin only have name, but in the financial market inter bank window, the cryptocurrency is nothing to be honoured.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast