• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: How I perform this year(2017)?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How I perform this year(2017)?

Again another year in our trading is about to end and I was thinking to create this thread and hope that forum members will tell their own story how they perform the current year and will comeback every year and share their own story how they perform compare from previous year of trading, somehow it can help each and every member to inspire other members to keep on moving forward until they achieve their goal of consistent profitability.

In my case, I would say that the year 2017 to me is just near break even
      performance, there are still some tweaking that has to be done on my strategy but I am progressing in the direction to my goal and hopefully 2018 will finally give me the desired results. Trading is really a tough endeavor in fact I been trading for years now yet I am still in the break even state of my trading.

I also published the bonus account that I received in the forum so that I and other forum members can monitor it, my goal is to keep the bonus for life without getting wiped out and hope it can grow bigger and gain some profits in the coming months.

Thank you and wish all forum members to have a good year of trading this coming 2018!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

cambiste (12-27-2017), dzin4aans (12-26-2017), NikitaBelle (12-27-2017)

3. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well for me 2017 was a real starting point to my target or desired goals in forex, this year I really spent more time in forex business than the previous one and the result I got in this year was far better than the previous one because the last six months of this year forex was really lucrative for me and I recorded some profit in each of the last six months. I strongly believe that next year would be better because I would work harder than the way I did this year.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

cambiste (12-27-2017), dzin4aans (12-26-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope you do better it is very good that you are truthful to your self that you are nit where you should be in trading it term of your trading knowledge and experience and you have decided to give Forex the best next year. i wish you good luck.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to blessing76 for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like your way of introducing the topic and i think that it is high time for all traders to take some journey into the year and see how much they have fair in this year so as to be able to amend some areas that need some amendment as against the coming new year. Personally, i have not done well this year because i lost so many account in this year and i became very discouraged at a point . I have the desire to work a little on my self this year especially in the area of fear for the market. I think fear has been the major contributor to my loss this year, you may not understand my point .

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to glory2 for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good to look back to our result 2017 year.we can see what we did good and bad in our trade.and you have done it well.
      I start trading this year and learn this market.i joined this forum and learning to analyse market.my demo account bring me small profit but no loss which is goof. I hope next year start real money trade and make that small profit in it too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-27-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I make a balance sheet every week to calculate my monthly and yearly performance easily. Basically I'm positive this year but honestly I'm so tired because I worked a lot and made many mistakes that made me lose a lot. My plan for 2018 is to work less and to earn more.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My perform in 2017 is really bad, i am not focus to trade, i think next year i will reduce my time for gaming.
      I have lost many time because leave open trade without stop lose setting when in gaming.

14. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      .......Basically I'm positive this year but honestly I'm so tired because I worked a lot and made many mistakes that made me lose a lot. My plan for 2018 is to work less and to earn more.
      Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      ...... I have lost many time because leave open trade without stop lose setting when in gaming.
      We should treat trading as a serious profession and if possible we have to prioritize them if we really want to progress as a good and profitable trader, it is just a matter of hours that we say goodbye to year 2017, I wish everyone that 2018 will be a fruitful year for all MT5 members and hope that we will hear each other again by December 2018. Happy New Year To All!!!!!
      Attached Images  

Reply to Thread