• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Share your MetaTrader Chart Template

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,049 Times in 497 Posts

Default Share your MetaTrader Chart Template

Hello guys ! We all have different trading style and strategies. With that we also have different Chart Templates for our MetaTraders.

I use MetaTrader4 for my trading. and my chart template is not normal its colorful so it could be fun when ever I watch my charts for trading..

Its a new concept to share your trading chart template with other so we can have fun to see each other colourful charts.

Rules for the Thread.

1. Only Share your trading chart template with image.
      2. No off topic Posts (so we can have clean thread, Also I request moderators to delete off topic thanks posts.)
      3. Only post to submit your chart template.

Thank you

My Chart Template :

Attached Files
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

Aviz (01-01-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-03-2018), normarster (01-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. FB
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,273 Times in 6,931 Posts

There you go after using your chart color I decided to make my own colorful chart.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Attached Files

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-03-2018), Mats (01-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 443 Posts

Name:  gbpusd 2.1.png
Views: 24
Size:  90.1 KB
      this is my chart template. with rsi 14, 200 ma moving average. very simple but i like it.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-03-2018), Mats (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,419 Times in 496 Posts

This is my version of colorful chart. Extras with moving averages and stochastic. Maybe if im not lazy i might turn my 7 moving average into 7 different colors

Name:  #BitcoinDaily.png
Views: 25
Size:  27.8 KB

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Aviz (01-03-2018), Mats (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,550 Times in 2,521 Posts

here is a simple template for PA trading, basic setups:

https://imgur.com/I4JVAa9

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-12-2018), Mats (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,419 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      here is a simple template for PA trading, basic setups:

https://imgur.com/I4JVAa9
      Personally i prefer my chart to be colorful. It makes staring at it more fun and pleasing to the eyes

Too bad we cant save template files on our android or ios devices

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Mats (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

14. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use most of the time my android phone to trade
      That's how my chart looks:
      Name:  Screenshot_20180116-222145.png
Views: 27
Size:  141.6 KB

I'll share my chart on pc later when I connect with my pc

Reply to Thread