• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: InstaForex give full benefit for traders!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Default InstaForex give full benefit for traders!

Brokers are many these days but not all broker is equal because different broker will offer different things and this kind of choices will confuse traders.
      Instaforex is a broker that offer a lot of benefit to traders around the world because you get many things from this broker:

1. you get big leverage
      2. you get fixed spread
      3. you get ******
      4. you get PAMM fund management
      5. you get Forexcopy social trading
      6. you have a lot of contests with good prize
      7. you can get bonus from post via this forum.

I think it is fair to say that this broker is the most complete among all broker in the world. What do you boyz think?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), PongsakornFX (01-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Brokers are many these days but not all broker is equal because different broker will offer different things and this kind of choices will confuse traders.
      Instaforex is a broker that offer a lot of benefit to traders around the world because you get many things from this broker:

1. you get big leverage
      2. you get fixed spread
      3. you get ******
      4. you get PAMM fund management
      5. you get Forexcopy social trading
      6. you have a lot of contests with good prize
      7. you can get bonus from post via this forum.

I think it is fair to say that this broker is the most complete among all broker in the world. What do you boyz think?
      I think you are very correct that Instaforex offer a lot of good thigns to clients from around the world. I thikn Instaforex is the best broker with a lot of features.
      I also see good PAMM are private and they offer good results for a long time but to get into that PAMM / forexcopy investing we need good money and the split is big too.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-22-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-12-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you guys, i think the forum forex community only mt5 forum is the best in the world.
      We can learn basic of forex business for free, more than it Instaforex as sponsor of mt5 forum given us bonus for posts to trading in real forex market.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-22-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-12-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), PongsakornFX (01-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

One thing i like about Instaforex is that just from the main webpage we can find all sorts of useful services and help for a trader, unlike other brokers out there. Its a one stop center for all traders.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-22-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-12-2018), PongsakornFX (01-22-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,132 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      One thing i like about Instaforex is that just from the main webpage we can find all sorts of useful services and help for a trader, unlike other brokers out there. Its a one stop center for all traders.
      It's correct, plus there is also the right hand of this broker which is MT5 Forex Portal which has many different resources on forex trading.
      And one of those resources is this forex forum, this forum is really a blessing to many people because of the bonus program.
      Throughout the years we can see many people benefited from this bonus program.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-17-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,865 Times in 5,589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      It's correct, plus there is also the right hand of this broker which is MT5 Forex Portal which has many different resources on forex trading.
      And one of those resources is this forex forum, this forum is really a blessing to many people because of the bonus program.
      Throughout the years we can see many people benefited from this bonus program.
      Hopefully more people will take advantage of this bonus program opportunity and start sharing with this forum their trading analysis and skill. Everyone will benefit from the sharing. Its a win win situation for everyone.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), PongsakornFX (01-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Hopefully more people will take advantage of this bonus program opportunity and start sharing with this forum their trading analysis and skill. Everyone will benefit from the sharing. Its a win win situation for everyone.
      Mister moderator moneygrows, I checked the bonus account price and I see something strange in my MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
      Normally when I see teh price of EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and USD/JPY and also USD/CHF the spread is 3 pips but why is 2 pips spread now?
      Is there somethign wrong with my account? I don't want to get ban for the trading account as I'm new in here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (01-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

I like this forum and I like Instaforex because this is very good combination to give benefit to every people.
      And I agree that this many people must know about this broker and this forum.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Reply to Thread