My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

davidbrown is on a distinguished road davidbrown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading Bitcoin

I have been trading bitcoin for a month now, though i've profited from the trades but i am yet to get a strategy for trading bitcoin due to its volatility. I will really love to get bitcoin trading tips.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please can you explain step by step how to start trading (how and where).

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,790 Times in 5,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade2getrich View Post
      Please can you explain step by step how to start trading (how and where).
      You can trade it in any Live and demo account in InstaForex terminal.
      Just open Market Watch, and scroll to the bottom of all instruments to find Bitcoin. See my screenshot example:
      Name:  how to trade bitcoin.png
Views: 72
Size:  91.5 KB
      Spread for this instrument is 8 pips or $80 on price. Margin requirements are big, be aware of that and it is moving about on average 200 pips or $2000 in price every day.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them. Also please check out my analysis on bitcoin and recent bitcoin chart analysis here - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12679654

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Warren Bafett (01-02-2018), zahid4x (01-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spread for this instrument is 8 pips or $80 on price. Margin requirements are big, be aware of that and it is moving about on average 200 pips or $2000 in price every day.
      Interesting! The 200 pips to $2000 price movement everyday is scary, it does move like Gold or silver. The margin requirements of gold I think is 60 pips/point in Instaforex. I find it not appealing to trade...
      No Guts No Glory!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-02-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (01-02-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,790 Times in 5,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Interesting! The 200 pips to $2000 price movement everyday is scary, it does move like Gold or silver. The margin requirements of gold I think is 60 pips/point in Instaforex. I find it not appealing to trade...
      Yes margin on GOLD is big everywhere. I think many brokers allow only 1:200 leverage for Gold and 1:100 leverage for GOLD on InstaForex. and for Bitcoin, it is only 1:5 on InstaForex. So yeah very very expensive instruments to trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (01-02-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,614 Times in 2,765 Posts

I just want to add one more option here, if you want to trade in this crypto then you should not start with small capital, i think you need to have minimum $100 on your account and you should not use more then 0.01 insta standard lot size, if you use that lot size then after opening your order you will see 8000 point (8 cent) will deduct as for spread and dont think that this is too small amount, because its move too fast and also move more then others currencies pair or metal and yes dont try to make over trade in this crypto and if you see your trade goes on wrong side then you should close it immediately, because when it change its direction it strictly go on that side, btw you should practice on demo account before try it on your real account.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

cambiste (01-02-2018), dzin4aans (01-03-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

Trading in Bitcoin with small capital is not possible. we need handsome capital for this purpose because it is not very risky but also very Volatile. there are major movements in rate in a single day and we can't handle it with small capital. so first of all arrange big capital and then think about trading here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-06-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,026 Times in 1,105 Posts

Trading bitcoin Vs USD in forex is very risky and should be done by experienced traders and those with good knowledge on Crypto currencies. This is because bitcoin at present is very volatile and is subject to massive spikes and unexpected movements. Also it is not very liquid which makes it have a floating spread with spread becoming outrageously high at times of high trading volumes.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading bitcoin is profitable and it is possible to make money with it but trading with it needs good strategy and trading with low risk as it is volatile and so this increase the risk of trading with bitcoin, i think also bitcoin needs a good capital to be able to trade with good lot that help in making of good profits.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander is on a distinguished road Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading Bitcoin is full of stressful, i am too late to trade here. When the price is still on $15k and Now down to $6k
      I feel stress after face big loss. Now i stop to mining too and sell all my cmputer vga.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast