• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: 2018: Year of Optism in Trading Results, do you have that?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 2018: Year of Optism in Trading Results, do you have that?

Wish a happy new year to all the traders and members of this forums. Based on my long experience in forex trading, I believe that it is very hard to have a optimistic mind set when we have a continuous loss in our trading career. But this is the most effective way to change our results from failing to success to think positive always. We must expect a success in this year of 2018 and I request all of you to write a inspiration post for others .

Cheers.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to shoab chow for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,171 Posts

Yes, the Year 2018 is going to be a great trading year for me and I hope it is for everyone year. The beginning of a new year is the time to reflect on all your trading of the previous year. Review your trading performance and look for ways to get even better. You need to examine your trading plan and system and determine if it is profitable enough for you to continue with for the whole year.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Each and the every day is an optimistic day for the traders. Now it depends upon the traders that how come he makes his day more beautiful and important. The 2018 is a targeted year for me because in this year I have made some targets for me and I am now fully planning to achieve these targets. That's why I am doing the hard work and trying to improve my knowledge and the experience

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,029 Times in 549 Posts

It is a good idea to be optimistic about the coming year so as to have a positive attitude that will work in your favor. However, the optimism must be matched with action, in order to increase your chances of realizing your hopes and aspirations.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i know that this new year will be a very profitable year for me because my ALLAH has given me the knowledge that i so desire to go ahead and make things happen in this forex market, knowledge is important for success as a trader so its your job as a trader to search for that knowledge with any means if you truly intends to be profitable in this business.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The beginning of the year is a time where everyone hope for a better result for the year and it's the same with this year too.
      Keep your hopes real and not exaggerate it because when you don't reach your goal you won't be stressed too much.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to UberTrade for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is important that you are optimistic on your trading by being positive on the expectations, but it is also important that you take concrete actions on your trading that will lead you to a profitable situations, because if you are just trying to visualize that you do good this year but your actions speak the other way around then it wont work at all.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you very much friend for this very wonderful post and i wish you all the best to come in this new year and same goes to all forum members and not forgetting all our able administrators here . All of you are wonderful people and i believe that this year is going to be a great one for all of us. Yes, i believe whatever we have had as experience in the past years should be allowed to go with this years especially our bad experience and we should embrace this new year with great optimism and let go all that can draw us backward but looking unto what good the year has in store for us. This is one of the best way we can have a glorious 2018.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,484 Times in 736 Posts

I wish this year 2018 will be the year of great results for all traders and so myself, and this will happen if traders keep their optimism and help each others by sharing their knowledge here in this forum and exchange good skills, I guess this is the only way to do as comunity represented by MT5 forum.

13. Demo contests
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Amira19 is an unknown quantity at this point Amira19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also want to get money from forex starting this year. I want to learn forex from good traders in this forum. I hope I can get help.

Reply to Thread