• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tahiri's journal: The weekly candle close strategy

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Tahiri's journal: The weekly candle close strategy

I always consider MT5 forum as my second house since few years now and it's time to buil a corner or a small room in this large house which is my trading journal, it's also time to face the gray matter of all traders and discuss about this trading phenomena in the objective to exchange our knowledge and skills in this regard.

every body know that Price action and pattern trading strategies were used by many traders to find out the probable market direction and volatility and identify the trading opportunity to profits in the market. in this journal I will introduce you and share one of my favorable strategy, it's very simple which you can apply and profit in the long run, my aim is to make consistent income with low risk and with ease. this strategy requieres only 20 minutes to monitor the trade. I want to keep my trading in low maintenance so that I enjoy other hobbies along with trading forex. yes I will trade on 4 hour chart, this time frame will allow us to do that, we donít have to look at the chart frequently. once we open a position, we let the trade run and we can do other things and enjoy our life..

so, as you can see my title "the weekly candle close", I will be interested to the candle close because it's a special indicator and advanced traders usually use and follow the close of candles, the candle close gives us the setup for the possible trades and provides us the direction of the future price movement.
      I will be interested to high and low of the weekly previous candle too, it's a pure price action, we dont need any indicator here, I will do my analysis in weekly time frame and trade on 4 hour chart.

in my next post I will reveal in more details the simple steps of this strategy, hope see your interventions and lucratives comments in my simple journal, you're welcome here, my journal is yours, and thank you for visiting.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 787 Posts

You are welcome to this trading journal of yours, i really hope you can make it active for us all to learn from it. There are some things i really appreciate with your trading journal, and firstly, i like the 4H time frames which i believe is the lowest you will be working with here, that is the only way you will enjoy the price action-like trading system you are trying to explain here.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Batavia (01-07-2018), dzin4aans (01-07-2018), loveyo (01-07-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to trading journal section mate, best luck for you and i really appreciate your thread and this place is for sharing and i hope you want always share your trade as soon to start discussion.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-07-2018), loveyo (01-07-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), simisola (01-07-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      819.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,299 Posts

Dear tahiri we are very happy to see in mt5 trading Journal section. Please shear your experience, analysis and winning strategy for us. We are always prepare to receive your valuable trading Journal. Best of luck dear tahiri. Happy new year. Thank you.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), simisola (01-07-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3499.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      I always consider MT5 forum as my second house since few years now and it's time to buil a corner or a small room in this large house which is my trading journal, it's also time to face the gray matter of all traders and discuss about this trading phenomena in the objective to exchange our knowledge and skills in this regard.

every body know that Price action and pattern trading strategies were used by many traders to find out the probable market direction and volatility and identify the trading opportunity to profits in the market. in this journal I will introduce you and share one of my favorable strategy, it's very simple which you can apply and profit in the long run, my aim is to make consistent income with low risk and with ease. this strategy requieres only 20 minutes to monitor the trade. I want to keep my trading in low maintenance so that I enjoy other hobbies along with trading forex. yes I will trade on 4 hour chart, this time frame will allow us to do that, we donít have to look at the chart frequently. once we open a position, we let the trade run and we can do other things and enjoy our life..

so, as you can see my title "the weekly candle close", I will be interested to the candle close because it's a special indicator and advanced traders usually use and follow the close of candles, the candle close gives us the setup for the possible trades and provides us the direction of the future price movement.
      I will be interested to high and low of the weekly previous candle too, it's a pure price action, we dont need any indicator here, I will do my analysis in weekly time frame and trade on 4 hour chart.

in my next post I will reveal in more details the simple steps of this strategy, hope see your interventions and lucratives comments in my simple journal, you're welcome here, my journal is yours, and thank you for visiting.
      Welcome to the trading journal bro and i see in this journal you will provide more information about weekly trading, currently i am doing same thing which you will discuss in this thread, currently i am using weekly candle for analysis and enter with H4 time frame, i hope from your journal i will get more information abut this which will help me a lot.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Neriah (01-08-2018), simisola (01-07-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,756 Times in 1,928 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal, weekly trading is going to be difficult for many people, I am interested in how you are going to play this game, if the weekly is where your signal come from, how many signals do you get within a year mate, just curious.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), fembizz (01-08-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a good thing to behold as another price actions trader is added to the house of journals. I sincerely welcome you mate and as well wish a very successful trading experience as you unfold more on your trading prowess and skills.

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3323.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,070 Times in 561 Posts

Good you are following the price actions and don'need any indicator to succeed with your system. It shows you are looking forward to trade naked with the candle sticks pattern. I could digest your price action system very well and can't wait for the summary of your system. Welcome mate to the trading journal.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price action is a very good strategy, I like seeing how people approach the subject, however, I think your journal is lacking a little bit of details, like where you enter trades, exit points, the exact price action method that you use, examples, candles stick, do you use any indicator for confirmation. Please add more details.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018)

19. Catch Forex
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      You are welcome to this trading journal of yours, i really hope you can make it active for us all to learn from it. There are some things i really appreciate with your trading journal, and firstly, i like the 4H time frames which i believe is the lowest you will be working with here, that is the only way you will enjoy the price action-like trading system you are trying to explain here.
      thank you for visiting, I will do my best to be active most of the time and update my journal as soon as possible, yes I will trade on 4 hour chart as lowest time frame and use the weekly time frame for market analysis .

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      Welcome to trading journal section mate, best luck for you and i really appreciate your thread and this place is for sharing and i hope you want always share your trade as soon to start discussion.
      thank you for visiting, and dont worry, I will share all I know about this strategy and even about other price action concepts, be patient, I will post sooner, good luck.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear tahiri we are very happy to see in mt5 trading Journal section. Please shear your experience, analysis and winning strategy for us. We are always prepare to receive your valuable trading Journal. Best of luck dear tahiri. Happy new year. Thank you.
      Happy new year Dear loveyo, I'm very happy to read your comment, I will share the whole strategy as soon as possible, thank you for visiting.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Welcome to the trading journal bro and i see in this journal you will provide more information about weekly trading, currently i am doing same thing which you will discuss in this thread, currently i am using weekly candle for analysis and enter with H4 time frame, i hope from your journal i will get more information abut this which will help me a lot.
      I appreciate a lot your comment and I'm glad to know that you trade similar to mine using weekly candle for analysis and 4 hour chart to enter in the market, I hope we can discuss together and with all members here about our knowledge in this regard. thank you for visiting.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast