• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the relationship between the billion coin and forex trade?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

oke2017 is an unknown quantity at this point oke2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What are the relationship between the billion coin and forex trade?

what are the relationship between the billion coin and forex trade. is that any relationship between them , please i want a unique answer to the question.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

i was informed that the billion coin will be the next liquidity currency in the world soonest. so I wanted to direct the question into form that does it be possible?

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to oke2017 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-09-2018), Unregistered (3)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,525 Times in 5,449 Posts

Most probably its a scam. Search google and you will find a few discussion on it already. Here is one link i found http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2017/05/...-scam-opinion/. Take a look at what they say about it.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), dzin4aans (01-09-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-09-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many kinds of crypto coins that surface after the success of bitcoin but in general the future of crypto currencies is still uncertain and some are even doubtful if it will stay in the long run, while they have a promising future but still it is more riskier to invest with it. Crypto currencies in any way has no relationship with forex as to this point of time or to any economy of a particular country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-09-2018)

7. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Billion coin has no relationship with crypto currencies neither forex trading. The only relationship is with ponzi schemes.

The only relantionship between crypto and forex is that both are available for trading but all other things like fundamentals are totally different. Official currencies are strongly regulated and controlled by CBs and crypto have no control and its a grey market without any price control... The product doesn't exist physically so its totally virtual that can only be converted in physical assets after exchange it.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-09-2018)

Reply to Thread