• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Does following the trend give you guaranteed profits? (part 2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,477 Times in 732 Posts

Default Does following the trend give you guaranteed profits? (part 2)

Original thread: Does following the trend give you guaranteed profits?
      Does following the trend give you guaranteed profits? (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by sequislifeberry View Post
      Hallo trader
      i really need your comment about this, most trader said follow trend and make it best friend each time you make decision because it really helpful to bring you good profit in forex trading
      but what i want to asking is if we follow trends means guaranteed we can make profit or not ???
      please share to us about this so we can learn from each other
      nothing is garenteed in forex trading, the trend all traders follow tend to reverse in any time and causes the loss we dislike, trading is the art to enter and exit your position in the right time whether you follow the trend or not, but following the trend is still gives high possibility to make profit here.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 01-10-2018 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Add Original threads

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While trading in the direction of the most current trend is less riskier as compare to trading against it but then again it will depend to what strategy you are using, and you must learn to timed your entry especially if your stop loss is tight, you cannot just enter right away just because you know its trending down, unless you have a wide SL level you can afford to allow a negative floating minus until such time that the market will start to move in your favor but trading to this kind of strategy is definitely a lot risky.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No my friend it is not true as following trend never gives a trader guarantee about profit in trader. It is found that by following trend most of the times traders gain profit in traders but they also face losses while trading according to trend. Forex market is much faster than expectation of traders a sudden news can change the whole market trend and traders face loss even in profit going trades.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

No one can guarantee what we do in forex, as long as we prioritize the security of our account by always keeping our margin, then the profit will come to you by itself. Trend does not have to be resisted, but whether follow the trend is always profitable? Not necessarily..
      When we follow the trend in the beginning of the trend, then of course we will get a profit, but what if the trend is almost over and we just follow it, so we will experience losses because the pair will certainly correct the price of the movement trend.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to othox79 for this useful post.

khsk (01-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I believe that if we follow the trend accurately and in the right direction, it will give us the best profit margin in the forex trading business. But this is not so easy to get the idea about the right direction of the trend without a market analysis. The trend can be long term or short term and we need to follow it wherever it goes and stop the trade where it stops.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes its good to trade with the predominant trend in the market because the forex trading business is all about the trend and that is what will give push and movement to the price so for you to be in business you must be ready to follow the trend and you also have to know how to follow it.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,295 Times in 3,367 Posts

First, there is nothing like guaranteed profit in the forex trading market, yes following the trend can give good profit for the traders but the truth is that every trend will always reverse at some point, so it's better that we always follow it with caution because we can end up losing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trend can gives us to take good profit because a good trend is our friend so find a good trading trend to enter and exit out trade.Forex is a money fluctuate business so never open a trade blindly,guess and ideas.So wait for the right time to make a right opportunity to take profit continuously.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,723 Times in 691 Posts

Traders should know that following the trend is a very good thing, it is what will keep our trading safer, but it is never the thing that will give traders a guaranty income, that is why we will have to be sure of how to do trading in the good way. We are all traders, we have to be sure that we are doing things that will help us, and i am certain that the trend is the best any trader can be trading.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

catfish007 (01-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

14. Dragon
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 890 Posts

It is very good for traders to be trading with the trend of the market, but we have to know and admit that following the trend does not give us the guaranty success in the market, we will have to fight for what we eventually get. For this reason, i think that it is better for traders to trade with the best trading management they can ever got, this is what will make sure that you they always being protected when you are trading the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast