I am:
      ----

mohammadl1ton is on a distinguished road mohammadl1ton's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      789.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Back again After Long Long time

More than 2 years I avoid trading but again I am back in Forex
      This time I don't make again previous mistake. I hope this time I can keep my account. Lot of money I lose this sector so I know Trading is not easy.
      I strongly belive Man can do anythings

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to mohammadl1ton for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), cambiste (01-12-2018), dzin4aans (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,195 Times in 4,939 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mohammadl1ton View Post
      This time I don't make again previous mistake. I hope this time I can keep my account. Lot of money I lose this sector so I know Trading is not easy.
      Wow great to see you back mohammadl1ton! Dont hesitate to ask us if you need any help. And of course, dont miss all the action in our other sections, like Trading Journal section here - http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), cambiste (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a very long period, i wonder what's your feeling to back to forex after this long break.
      I want to have a break of only one week but I can't, I think I'm completely addicted.
      Welcome back man, I wish you good luck

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (02-08-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Once a solder,always a solder. You are welcome back from your long break ,how I wish I could stay away for just one month. Let me wish you happy trading era.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome back to the forex world brother! If your destiny is to really become a trader, you can't avoid your fate. Losing a lot in this business is painful but it's the same pain that will give you the most valuable and most useful lesson. With out pain, there is no gain. Good luck on your new journey!
      No Guts No Glory!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Nikoly is on a distinguished road Nikoly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Two years is quite a serious time, especially for forex, where everything changes very quickly so that at first it will be necessary to refresh knowledge a little.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikoly For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,311 Times in 6,921 Posts

Woah, welcome back, more than 2 years that is not a short time.
      I am sure you have learned something special there. Trade in the forex business is not easy, that is true. Now what is your new trading strategy? Do you want to sharing with us?
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-08-2018), azmassi (02-08-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,131 Times in 766 Posts

Truly every trader has a horrible trading experience to tell especially when it comes to losing beyond the normalcy which could as well be money loaned or traded on behalf of other people. I strongly believe that during the absent period you have strategized well on how to define your own trading style without depending on already found styles that could not stand the test of time. I wish you well mate. Welcome back.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-08-2018), azmassi (02-08-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,468 Times in 4,418 Posts

Welcome back dear, that's really great to see you again here. If you left forex for 2 years, it's probably due to a big loss or maybe you were very busy.
      Anyway, my advice for you is to forget the idea of becoming rich quickly, take your time to learn and then practice with demo and bonus account before jumping to live trading.
      I wish you good luck

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome back bro, i think you need to read and know if the forum have new bonuses system, this is will make you more comfortable to stay on forum.

Reply to Thread