• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Benzone's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Benzone's trading journal

Scalping could be interesting if you know how to go about it.After identification of the direction of H4 of a chosen currency pair, wait patiently for H1 retracement,then use your 5M or 15M time frame span.Make your entry with 1M after careful calculation and close watch and exit at the end of your time span as the case may be. Depending on how good and smart you are,you may record nothing less than 1 to 50% profit at the close of H4. Let me wish you happy and eventful trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      Scalping could be interesting if you know how to go about it.After identification of the direction of H4 of a chosen currency pair, wait patiently for H1 retracement,then use your 5M or 15M time frame span.Make your entry with 1M after careful calculation and close watch and exit at the end of your time span as the case may be. Depending on how good and smart you are,you may record nothing less than 1 to 50% profit at the close of H4. Let me wish you happy and eventful trading.
      You are most welcome to the journal section of this great forum. Really i do not scalp but i would love to learn profitable method of scalping and also use it to make money in my forex trading. So make sure you update your journal as often as possible and if possible with chart illustrations for better understand.

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Benzone (03-17-2018), fembizz (01-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,132 Times in 766 Posts

There is nothing impossible to achieve in life once determination is set in and that is also applicable to any trader willing to attain true trading success through a well strategized trading technique. I wish you success in your trading course and also welcome you into the big house of trading journals.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Benzone (03-17-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,472 Times in 563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      You are most welcome to the journal section of this great forum. Really i do not scalp but i would love to learn profitable method of scalping and also use it to make money in my forex trading. So make sure you update your journal as often as possible and if possible with chart illustrations for better understand.
      I just like your response here, it is a perfect one. You do not scalp, but you are free to learning and you are open to say that also, this is a good one. I do not scalp, i do not like it too, but i do not join the traders that will be condemning the scalping way of trading. If you can trade well with scalping and make your money, just do it, not that you will be discourage other traders, that is why i like your comment bro.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Benzone (03-17-2018), forexguy9 (01-29-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

scalping I think long wait for analysis but we take a little advantage, not worth the long wait in front of the chart, but if scalping can make profit why not, your journal is very good, because we must be smart in the analysis, I wait for other journal techniques of your

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Benzone (03-17-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 787 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      scalping I think long wait for analysis but we take a little advantage, not worth the long wait in front of the chart, but if scalping can make profit why not, your journal is very good, because we must be smart in the analysis, I wait for other journal techniques of your
      I am not suitable use scalping strategy, but I believe you can success using scalping. Learning is the way to being successful, if you will want to become successful then you have to do that through learning. Learning is the best way to being successful in forex trading. Therefore instead if hoping of making so much amount of money from forex trading we have to actually depend on learning and making sure that we have good trading skills and knowledge first.

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 443 Posts

Scalping is a interesting way to make money in short time but it is only possible if you properly know about market. this is not very easy like Buy or Sell with big lot size and then close it after earn some pipes. for this strategy we need proper money management planing. without proper planing we can even earn 1 pipe.
      it is really important for us to properly analysis the market and read the chart in which we want to trade. then check capital before open a trade because use big lot size with small capital is not a good idea. it is totally greed which can hurt us a lot.
      we also need to avoid scalping at the time of news because Fundamental analysis are really important for market movement and it can totally change the movement.
      always set TP and SL when use this strategy because without it you can't properly use this short way of earning handsome money.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,325 Times in 6,927 Posts

Halo, welcome to your own trading journal.
      Nice to see your scalping techniques combine H4, H1, M15, M5 and M1 time frame.
      It will be more simple to understand your scalping techniques if you upload your chart pictures.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Benzone (03-17-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,175 Times in 1,035 Posts

Hi Benzone I saw your journal today and find that you are a newbie in journal forum. Your journal title looks interesting and shows that you have a interest in scalping according to me scalping is a very dangerous stragety in forex because it gives you a huge losses. I do scalping in start but now I left it I prefer only H4 and Daily time frame because it's a less Risky comparing to scalping. Kindly review my journal also hope you like it

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Benzone (03-17-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018)

18. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,961 Times in 7,442 Posts

Welcome to the journal section Benzone!

I consider scalper as smart and brave individuals because they have courage to scalp the market which is considered as risky and dangerous style of trading. Getting in and getting out of the market at the right time targeting only small pips is not an easy fate to master. There are great scalpers around, maybe you can show us how interesting and profitable scalping really is. Looking forward to see some of your chart set ups.

Enjoy your journal and good luck!

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Benzone (03-17-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast