• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Benzone's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,562 Times in 666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      Your observation about failure to profit from scalping is correct.I must emphasize here that only smart traders profit from scalping, traders should not think that scalping is as easy as it is presented.
      You are kind of discouraging traders about the scalping, but i do not like that. I do not trade the scalping though, but i like the situation whereby traders will be ever neutral with their comments about some trading methods in the market. It is natural that we can not like everything we know or hear about as traders, but we have to make sure that even when we do not like everything, we have to still train about them to know if we will later accommodate it or not. Forex trading will also be very simple when traders learn very well.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Unregistered (3), whiteliontrader (03-14-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,916 Times in 3,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      You are kind of discouraging traders about the scalping, but i do not like that. I do not trade the scalping though, but i like the situation whereby traders will be ever neutral with their comments about some trading methods in the market. It is natural that we can not like everything we know or hear about as traders, but we have to make sure that even when we do not like everything, we have to still train about them to know if we will later accommodate it or not. Forex trading will also be very simple when traders learn very well.
      you are very correct mr ola, i used to let people understand that this same scalping that seems like a way of getting failure in the market, many are scalping and are making thousands of dollars in the market, i think yes its risky and so is the forex market generally,some traders find scalping absolutely very comfortable to do, and some of them doesn't know hoe to set up a long term trade, so they get to do what they know how to do, understanding and knowledge is the most important in the market

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,121 Times in 369 Posts

Hello mate,my recent comment on journal was not meant to discourage traders from scalping. Tell me, which aspect of forex is not risky ?The fact remains, anything worth doing at all is worth doing well .Traders that are interested can learn and get acquainted about how to scalp before they try out. We all found ourselves today in trading after relevant education. I sincerely believe with interest and passion ,anybody can learn anything worthwhile.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (03-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me, I want to say that scalping is good for trading if anyone knows that very well. I am not good at scalping trade. I am okay with the longtime trade. But yes, I am trying to learn about scalping trade. I do scalping trade in my demo trade account but I didn't make that much profit from that. So I leave scalping trade.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to princeandy4 for this useful post.

Benzone (03-11-2018), whiteliontrader (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping could be interesting if you know how to go about it.After identification of the direction of H4 of a chosen currency pair, wait patiently for H1 retracement,then use your 5M or 15M time frame span.Make your entry with 1M after careful calculation and close watch and exit at the end of your time span as the case may be. Depending on how good and smart you are,you may record nothing less than 1 to 50% profit at the close of H4. Let me wish you happy and eventful trading.
      i think scalping strategy is very profitable for every trader but it is not so easy for everyone. i dont used any scalping strategy in my account but if you can share your strategy with us in journal section then i will gain some knowledge for it. so please share your strategy with us.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

Benzone (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      i think scalping strategy is very profitable for every trader but it is not so easy for everyone. i dont used any scalping strategy in my account but if you can share your strategy with us in journal section then i will gain some knowledge for it. so please share your strategy with us.
      Many thanks for visiting this post and your request for clarification through chart.Before very long I hope to respond tentatively so that a clearer view of my idea will be highlighted.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 819 Posts

Hello mate,my recent comment on journal was not meant to discourage traders from scalping. Tell me, which aspect of forex is not risky ?The fact remains, anything worth doing at all is worth doing well .Traders that are interested can learn and get acquainted about how to scalp before they try out. We all found ourselves today in trading after relevant education. I sincerely believe with interest and passion ,anybody can learn anything worthwhile.
      i think scalping have bad risk and reward. but we can minimize risk using money management. The one cause of losses is many people don't want to learn, so if the learning could be done and then we don't really put more time in thinking about the money then for sure the money will come with ease, so evidently, the best way to succeed in forex market is going for the knowledge mostly. the best thing is for traders to make sure that they are fully engaging in the right trading setups when they have fully understood the way the market is working, and they will use what they know for their trading advantage.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to patrech For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Unpredictable nature of forex market often times erode our confidence ,make a nonsense of our analysis times without number.This is the reason why market fluctuations should not be underestimated.Giving the aforementioned the correct perception it deserves,tools for better risk management should not be ignored in our trading activities if we are bent on achieving the purpose of our chosen career in this field.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,250 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      you are very correct mr ola, i used to let people understand that this same scalping that seems like a way of getting failure in the market, many are scalping and are making thousands of dollars in the market, i think yes its risky and so is the forex market generally,some traders find scalping absolutely very comfortable to do, and some of them doesn't know hoe to set up a long term trade, so they get to do what they know how to do, understanding and knowledge is the most important in the market
      Yes there are many Forex traders out there that have been making tens of thousands of Dollars in the Forex business as a result of using the Scalping system correctly. A trader needs to know that at the end of the day, Scalping or any other Forex strategy can work wanders in aiding a trader who can use it to make profits.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

catfish007 (03-14-2018), whiteliontrader (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,478 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      Yes, it is not a good thing to discourage traders, what you are not using, another traders might be using it well, there is no point in discouraging traders to try their luck on what you do not like. There are many trading strategies that have been neglected for this reason...

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      I do not think that scalping is a way to get failure like you have quoted. You should learn how to scalp the market, and i am certain that this will change the mindset you have about the scalping totally. I am scalping, so i know what i am saying, just learn the scalping way my friend. @ola4real may not know how to scalp very well....

You are so heroic for coming back to refute the expression that traders thought you gave. I know that scalping is good, and no trader can ever discouraged me about it. i am trading the scalping, it can not be bad. If it is bad, i will know and i will admit it on my own...

Quote Originally Posted by princeandy4 View Post
      For me, I want to say that scalping is good for trading if anyone knows that very well. I am not good at scalping trade. I am okay with the longtime trade. But yes, I am trying to learn about scalping trade. I do scalping trade in my demo trade account but I didn't make that much profit from that. So I leave scalping trade.
      You are very wise, the scalping is good, traders have to know this, and also write it at the back of their minds. If the scalpers are so good, they will be making money in the market. It is the traders that want to make money very fast, but lose are the ones that are making claims that scalping is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      Nice one, scalping is very profitable my friend, the traders that will make their money with the scalping are the traders who know how to scalp. I have being reading both good and bad things about the scalping. But personally, i know it is good to scalp the market when you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      i think scalping have bad risk and reward. but we can minimize risk using money management. The one cause of losses is many people don't want to learn, so if the learning could be done and then we don't really put more time in thinking about the money then for sure the money will come with ease, so evidently, the best way to succeed in forex market is going for the knowledge mostly. the best thing is for traders to make sure that they are fully engaging in the right trading setups when they have fully understood the way the market is working, and they will use what they know for their trading advantage.
      You are so wrong, scalping will never have bad risk and reward ratio, no strategy would have that, it is the traders using that strategy that will try to enforce the correct risk to reward ratio to it. No trading strategy will manage itself, it is the traders that should manage theme effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Yes there are many Forex traders out there that have been making tens of thousands of Dollars in the Forex business as a result of using the Scalping system correctly. A trader needs to know that at the end of the day, Scalping or any other Forex strategy can work wanders in aiding a trader who can use it to make profits.
      God bless you for this!!! There are many traders that will not do anything in the market aside the scalping, they are making money, and they will plan their trading account better. The scalping is delicate and risky also, but when traders plans a good strategy and risk management with it, it will be so easy and plainly giving income to the trader....

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

balut (03-15-2018), catfish007 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast