Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

BlackPipper is an unknown quantity at this point BlackPipper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow Mt5 Forum and Nostalgia

I hope all of members have been doing great. I had been part of this forum in 2011 when I were a student and had just started learning trading. I enjoyed being part of the community. In between, I had become busier in personal and professional life and forgot about the forum. Today, i googled it and found that mt5 forum has come up with much more novelty and zeal. I am sure it would be a great journey of learning and sharing as it had been in the past. I am feeling amazing as it is stirring my past memories.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The following 6 users say Thank You to BlackPipper for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), dzin4aans (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

lazya is on a distinguished road lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forum mt5 is the great learning Forex school where every new trader can able to achieve all basic things of Forex knowledge and it is the great Forex learning community,we can discussion here every things.So join in the forum.mt5 and share your trading opinion according to your wish.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to lazya for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT5 forum and Instaforex has been very helpful to all aspiring as well as veteran traders so that they can learn and develop their fullest potential in this profession, and it is very rare or perhaps the only institutions that help traders in their journey in becoming a successful trader by consistently providing knowledge and pay per post bonus through the years.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i feel you mt5 forum give me good platform to learn and i am new here but for experience trader i think it is great feeling to be part of it for so many year. and i think it give good confidence to people who see mt5 forum is there for them and support through all difficult and good time.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018)

10. Forex Game
      I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,823 Times in 6,132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPipper View Post
      I hope all of members have been doing great. I had been part of this forum in 2011 when I were a student and had just started learning trading. I enjoyed being part of the community. In between, I had become busier in personal and professional life and forgot about the forum. Today, i googled it and found that mt5 forum has come up with much more novelty and zeal. I am sure it would be a great journey of learning and sharing as it had been in the past. I am feeling amazing as it is stirring my past memories.
      Hi, welcome back mate.
      We've always been together since 2009 until now as the best forum forex community in the world, from beginner to becoming a skilled trader.
      The forum was 9 years old, it proves our loyalty as a solid trader forex community.

Quote Originally Posted by lazya View Post
      Forum mt5 is the great learning Forex school where every new trader can able to achieve all basic things of Forex knowledge and it is the great Forex learning community,we can discussion here every things.So join in the forum.mt5 and share your trading opinion according to your wish.
      Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      i feel you mt5 forum give me good platform to learn and i am new here but for experience trader i think it is great feeling to be part of it for so many year. and i think it give good confidence to people who see mt5 forum is there for them and support through all difficult and good time.
      MT5 Forum is the best place for a traders, we have many a good quality threads where we can discuss many things about forex.
      From trading strategy, techniques, daily journals, live signal, MQL program, PAMM accounts, EA, contests that vary with great prizes and much more.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      MT5 forum and Instaforex has been very helpful to all aspiring as well as veteran traders so that they can learn and develop their fullest potential in this profession, and it is very rare or perhaps the only institutions that help traders in their journey in becoming a successful trader by consistently providing knowledge and pay per post bonus through the years.
      You're correct mate.
      This is all thanks to all of us who have been faithful together with MT5 Forum and of course our great sponsor Instaforex who always supporting us.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018)

Reply to Thread