Where am I?
      I am:
      Hot

BlackPipper is an unknown quantity at this point BlackPipper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow Mt5 Forum and Nostalgia

I hope all of members have been doing great. I had been part of this forum in 2011 when I were a student and had just started learning trading. I enjoyed being part of the community. In between, I had become busier in personal and professional life and forgot about the forum. Today, i googled it and found that mt5 forum has come up with much more novelty and zeal. I am sure it would be a great journey of learning and sharing as it had been in the past. I am feeling amazing as it is stirring my past memories.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to BlackPipper for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), azmassi (01-23-2018), dzin4aans (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forum mt5 is the great learning Forex school where every new trader can able to achieve all basic things of Forex knowledge and it is the great Forex learning community,we can discussion here every things.So join in the forum.mt5 and share your trading opinion according to your wish.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to lazya for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), azmassi (01-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT5 forum and Instaforex has been very helpful to all aspiring as well as veteran traders so that they can learn and develop their fullest potential in this profession, and it is very rare or perhaps the only institutions that help traders in their journey in becoming a successful trader by consistently providing knowledge and pay per post bonus through the years.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), azmassi (01-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,058 Times in 472 Posts

i feel you mt5 forum give me good platform to learn and i am new here but for experience trader i think it is great feeling to be part of it for so many year. and i think it give good confidence to people who see mt5 forum is there for them and support through all difficult and good time.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), azmassi (01-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,707 Times in 7,114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPipper View Post
      I hope all of members have been doing great. I had been part of this forum in 2011 when I were a student and had just started learning trading. I enjoyed being part of the community. In between, I had become busier in personal and professional life and forgot about the forum. Today, i googled it and found that mt5 forum has come up with much more novelty and zeal. I am sure it would be a great journey of learning and sharing as it had been in the past. I am feeling amazing as it is stirring my past memories.
      Hi, welcome back mate.
      We've always been together since 2009 until now as the best forum forex community in the world, from beginner to becoming a skilled trader.
      The forum was 9 years old, it proves our loyalty as a solid trader forex community.

Quote Originally Posted by lazya View Post
      Forum mt5 is the great learning Forex school where every new trader can able to achieve all basic things of Forex knowledge and it is the great Forex learning community,we can discussion here every things.So join in the forum.mt5 and share your trading opinion according to your wish.
      Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      i feel you mt5 forum give me good platform to learn and i am new here but for experience trader i think it is great feeling to be part of it for so many year. and i think it give good confidence to people who see mt5 forum is there for them and support through all difficult and good time.
      MT5 Forum is the best place for a traders, we have many a good quality threads where we can discuss many things about forex.
      From trading strategy, techniques, daily journals, live signal, MQL program, PAMM accounts, EA, contests that vary with great prizes and much more.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      MT5 forum and Instaforex has been very helpful to all aspiring as well as veteran traders so that they can learn and develop their fullest potential in this profession, and it is very rare or perhaps the only institutions that help traders in their journey in becoming a successful trader by consistently providing knowledge and pay per post bonus through the years.
      You're correct mate.
      This is all thanks to all of us who have been faithful together with MT5 Forum and of course our great sponsor Instaforex who always supporting us.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), azmassi (01-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You're correct mate.
      This is all thanks to all of us who have been faithful together with MT5 Forum and of course our great sponsor Instaforex who always supporting us.
      I guess I came late here in the forum, what is the atmosphere here way back 2009? when the forum is pretty new? I see some members who started since 2009 and they are still active until now, amazing! The dedication and loyalty of these members is unbelievable. This forum is really good because no one will stay longer if they are no longer happy with the forum.

Am happy to become a member of this forum, cheers!
      No Guts No Glory!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-23-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,231 Times in 5,530 Posts

Well, the most beautiful memories in here for me is when I withdrew ton of real profit and share them in the payment proofs along with other old members and the bonus was still in the old format.

But let past be the past and accept current conditions now, we need to move forward and MT5 do everything to make this forum better and better.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

azmassi (01-23-2018), NikitaBelle (01-22-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Hot

BlackPipper is an unknown quantity at this point BlackPipper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Well, the most beautiful memories in here for me is when I withdrew ton of real profit and share them in the payment proofs along with other old members and the bonus was still in the old format.

But let past be the past and accept current conditions now, we need to move forward and MT5 do everything to make this forum better and better.
      Your bonus amount is showing up as $5219. Have you retained all of this balance in your account or you keep on making and breaking account?
      I believed in myself and I did it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackPipper For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-23-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,765 Times in 4,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post

For me it's trading contests and catching images, we had almost every 2-3 months a new contest , i hope we'll have a new contest soon. What I missed the most in mt5 is Toxic

18. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

definitely nostalgic. How we have come so far and developed so much. So many things have changed, so many new members have been added. The forum has also been growing ever so popular.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast