Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Thread: Mt5 Forum and Nostalgia

    1. #1
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      BlackPipper is an unknown quantity at this point BlackPipper's Avatar
      Posts
      2
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post

      Arrow Mt5 Forum and Nostalgia

      I hope all of members have been doing great. I had been part of this forum in 2011 when I were a student and had just started learning trading. I enjoyed being part of the community. In between, I had become busier in personal and professional life and forgot about the forum. Today, i googled it and found that mt5 forum has come up with much more novelty and zeal. I am sure it would be a great journey of learning and sharing as it had been in the past. I am feeling amazing as it is stirring my past memories.

    2. The following 6 users say Thank You to BlackPipper for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), dzin4aans (01-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

    3. #2
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      lazya is on a distinguished road lazya's Avatar
      Posts
      3,581
      Accumulated bonus
      678.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts

      Default

      Forum mt5 is the great learning Forex school where every new trader can able to achieve all basic things of Forex knowledge and it is the great Forex learning community,we can discussion here every things.So join in the forum.mt5 and share your trading opinion according to your wish.

    4. The following 4 users say Thank You to lazya for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

    5. #3
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine
       
      NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Posts
      2,378
      Accumulated bonus
      402.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 148 Times in 88 Posts

      Default

      MT5 forum and Instaforex has been very helpful to all aspiring as well as veteran traders so that they can learn and develop their fullest potential in this profession, and it is very rare or perhaps the only institutions that help traders in their journey in becoming a successful trader by consistently providing knowledge and pay per post bonus through the years.

    6. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018)

    7. #4
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster's Avatar
      Posts
      494
      Accumulated bonus
      157.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      91
      Thanked 473 Times in 207 Posts

      Default

      i feel you mt5 forum give me good platform to learn and i am new here but for experience trader i think it is great feeling to be part of it for so many year. and i think it give good confidence to people who see mt5 forum is there for them and support through all difficult and good time.

    8. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-15-2018)

    9. #5
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Posts
      21,695
      Thanks
      16,045
      Thanked 27,843 Times in 6,137 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by BlackPipper View Post
      I hope all of members have been doing great. I had been part of this forum in 2011 when I were a student and had just started learning trading. I enjoyed being part of the community. In between, I had become busier in personal and professional life and forgot about the forum. Today, i googled it and found that mt5 forum has come up with much more novelty and zeal. I am sure it would be a great journey of learning and sharing as it had been in the past. I am feeling amazing as it is stirring my past memories.
      Hi, welcome back mate.
      We've always been together since 2009 until now as the best forum forex community in the world, from beginner to becoming a skilled trader.
      The forum was 9 years old, it proves our loyalty as a solid trader forex community.


      Quote Originally Posted by lazya View Post
      Forum mt5 is the great learning Forex school where every new trader can able to achieve all basic things of Forex knowledge and it is the great Forex learning community,we can discussion here every things.So join in the forum.mt5 and share your trading opinion according to your wish.
      Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      i feel you mt5 forum give me good platform to learn and i am new here but for experience trader i think it is great feeling to be part of it for so many year. and i think it give good confidence to people who see mt5 forum is there for them and support through all difficult and good time.
      MT5 Forum is the best place for a traders, we have many a good quality threads where we can discuss many things about forex.
      From trading strategy, techniques, daily journals, live signal, MQL program, PAMM accounts, EA, contests that vary with great prizes and much more.


      Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      MT5 forum and Instaforex has been very helpful to all aspiring as well as veteran traders so that they can learn and develop their fullest potential in this profession, and it is very rare or perhaps the only institutions that help traders in their journey in becoming a successful trader by consistently providing knowledge and pay per post bonus through the years.
      You're correct mate.
      This is all thanks to all of us who have been faithful together with MT5 Forum and of course our great sponsor Instaforex who always supporting us.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

      わξΨǐ ツ (01-15-2018)

    11. #6
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Posts
      321
      Accumulated bonus
      118.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      335
      Thanked 289 Times in 143 Posts

      Default

      You're correct mate.
      This is all thanks to all of us who have been faithful together with MT5 Forum and of course our great sponsor Instaforex who always supporting us.
      I guess I came late here in the forum, what is the atmosphere here way back 2009? when the forum is pretty new? I see some members who started since 2009 and they are still active until now, amazing! The dedication and loyalty of these members is unbelievable. This forum is really good because no one will stay longer if they are no longer happy with the forum.

      Am happy to become a member of this forum, cheers!
      No Guts No Glory!


    12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    13. #7
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Posts
      25,307
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,031
      Thanked 8,178 Times in 5,481 Posts

      Default

      Well, the most beautiful memories in here for me is when I withdrew ton of real profit and share them in the payment proofs along with other old members and the bonus was still in the old format.

      But let past be the past and accept current conditions now, we need to move forward and MT5 do everything to make this forum better and better.

    14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

      NikitaBelle (Today)

    Reply to Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts