I am:
      Hot

BlackPipper is an unknown quantity at this point BlackPipper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Long Term Investment in Crypto

Hello,

I have been observing the enchanting surge in prices of all crypto followed by BTC. My question here is, what is the method to invest in alt coins like Dogecoin, Digibyte or any other coin with lowest price but potential of growth? I want to invest through paypal in any exchange or even buy directly and store in e-wallet. Please suggest the most suitable solutions.
      I believed in myself and I did it.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to BlackPipper for this useful post.

cambiste (02-09-2018), dzin4aans (01-12-2018), Mian Naseer (03-04-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Long term investment is not good in Crypto, take profit and then again invest by checking the trend and market. it is very hard to guess the Cryptocurrency trend that's why long term investment is good.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to frazzaq2 for this useful post.

cambiste (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPipper View Post
      Hello,

I have been observing the enchanting surge in prices of all crypto followed by BTC. My question here is, what is the method to invest in alt coins like Dogecoin, Digibyte or any other coin with lowest price but potential of growth? I want to invest through paypal in any exchange or even buy directly and store in e-wallet. Please suggest the most suitable solutions.
      I don't know if there's an exchanger who accepts paypal, but at least many exchangers accept credit card and bank wire and some of them accept neteller and skrill.
      I think the best way to to invest in altcoins is to trade them through exchangers , I suggest you to open an account with binance!

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

This is a good idea to invest in Crypto for long term specially when we see a hike in Rates in 2017. there is a huge number of traders who want to invest but there is one and only hurdle which is Investment. we know that we can't trade properly without big capital because it is very Volatile and risky.
      According to my point of view Bitcoin is best option for investment. we just need to find the right way to enter in market with proper capital. this thing can make us rich within months.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

Mian Naseer (03-04-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

chingkaku is an unknown quantity at this point chingkaku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's not a bad idea if you go long term with undervalued coins by checking their total supply and circulation in market. Make some research for high potential coins and invest partially. Market is at its low again like in December and hopefully you can get good profits if you are good in market analysis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chingkaku For This Useful Post:

BlackPipper (04-26-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone thinking of investing in Cryptocurrencies in the long term, the best time is now.
      After the drop in all Cryptocurrencies, I think the trend is up and the fundamentals have cooled off, and this is the best opportunity to go in again. Just like a stock market crash, when the market settles, everyone begins to think of getting into the market again. I'm was looking at going in at 6000 levels, but I'm focused on going in again at 10,000 which is a strong psychological levels.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to fxcopa for this useful post.

BlackPipper (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **copa View Post
      Anyone thinking of investing in Cryptocurrencies in the long term, the best time is now.
      After the drop in all Cryptocurrencies, I think the trend is up and the fundamentals have cooled off, and this is the best opportunity to go in again. Just like a stock market crash, when the market settles, everyone begins to think of getting into the market again. I'm was looking at going in at 6000 levels, but I'm focused on going in again at 10,000 which is a strong psychological levels.
      Many got margin call recently from our members here in the forum because of bitcoin trading. I wonder why some still like to trade this cryptocurrency. What is in with bitcoin against major currencies that is much easier to trade and the spread is good enough compare to bitcoin. I come across 3 members here discussing their recent blown up account due to bitcoin trading. Isn't that enough to scare anyone?
      No Guts No Glory!

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For a new user its very risky my suggestion is to use demo account for couple of months and use the amount you would trade (dont go with 100000 or more if you are investing only 100 or 1000) try with demo then start with real account with real money ����������

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i don't think that is recommended to make longterm deals with cryptocurrencies . because you can't really say weather it is going to be stable or not especially for newbies , so you would better to take profits and make new deals every time .

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

fxsniper17 is on a distinguished road fxsniper17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Rumor of cryto trading are revealing everyday than actual prospect of the market. Future of crypto is still a debating issue but somewhat we should be optimistic for better crypto future. Over confidence and over expectation may lead to turmoil scenario and block all the way to escape. Until finding a stable situation we should patiently follow the cryptic moments.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast